TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Helping out the Wife

Looks like you're in third place with 208 votes

Dog number 54 has 217 votes and dog number 34 has 326 votes.

C'mon guys and gals, get out and vote! It only takes about 3 seconds. Just click on the link (post 1 or 28) and

click on the save vote. That's it, no need to register. :dog:

Looks like you're in third place with 208 votes

Dog number 54 has 217 votes and dog number 34 has 326 votes.

C'mon guys and gals, get out and vote! It only takes about 3 seconds. Just click on the link (post 1 or 28) and

click on the save vote. That's it, no need to register. :dog:

Tight Race. You,ve got 550

Dog number 34 has 574 and dog number 34 has 551

Get out and vote! Last Day!

Its in round two. I was the 8th voter for round 2.

Nice looking dog sorry to hear the cat passed away.

Thanks !

The Bichon Freize won round 1 (we cam in 3rd) and who the heck knew there are 4 rounds ?????

Unfortunately it was set up to allow for voter fraud....reset/erase your cookies and you can vote all day long. The Bichon and the Duke hound went at it on Sunday and it looked like a tote board for a telethon, the votes were spinning by the second. The both got over 600 votes in the last couple of hours, it was strange.

Thanks for everyone's support but can't compete with Voter fraud and my wife will not let me cheat !!!!!

Andrew

Since my wife never bitches about all my mods and the money spent on the Shelby..... I figure I would reach out to my Team Shelby friends for her

She has entered a photo of a couple of our pets in a contest and found out it is a popularity contest not a best photo contest

so if anyone feels inclined please visit and cast your vote for her picture (just click where it says "Save Vote")

Pet photo contest

Thanks

Andrew

PS you can vote daily

Did you give up? :headscratch:

Archived