TEAM SHELBY FORUM

10 THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR WIFE

After posting that last topic :censored: damage control. I better post this one :finger:

We all know that there are certain things you should never say to your wife, but what about the things that you should be saying to your wife? It's easy to say the wrong thing, but with a bit of thought, we can say the right thing and reap the rewards thereof.

So here are 10 things you can say to your wife that will get your share price up!

1. I love you. (OK, if you don't, then remember that love is not a feeling, but a decision. Make the decision and say the words! After all, you made the decision when you got married.)

2. Yes my love, I'll fix it right now.

3. Choose a bodily feature that you have always liked, and compliment her on it. For example, "Your eyes are really beautiful." Look for some new things you can compliment her on too.

4. When she does something right, like make a nice supper, tell her "This is really, really good! You're a star!"

5. When you find her talking to a younger woman that you don't know, ask her "Were you in school with that lady? Not? Oh, you looked about the same age.."

6. When she's got a nice perfume on, tell her "You smell like heaven!"

7. You are my best friend.

8. I'm going to do the dishes for you; no arguments.

9. I'm taking you out for coffee and muffins.

10. I'm going to clean my garage out today. (It may take a week or three, but the mere mention of this task will get you into the pound seats with your wife.)

Apparently, according to wives, when the husband works in the garage and fixes up the house, this is extremely pleasing to the female species, and causes them to nurture amorous feelings towards their spouses. In other words guys, it gives your wife the hots for you.

A happy wife is a creative wife, a good cook, and a good friend. It is really worth our while to make our wives happy. It takes quite a bit of hard work, and generosity, and humility. But it pays off.

Hopefully these 10 tips will help. Remember to keep them honest and genuine. Wives sometimes know us better than we know ourselves, so don't try and bluff your way into her heart!

May your marriage be fun!

Duncan Kelly

If I say any of those things to Marji, the first thing she'll say is "No, you can't buy a KR".

Truth be told, I do say MOST of what's on the list. Number 7. "You are my best friend" is a big one for me, because without a doubt she is my very best friend.

I like most of these..... :happy feet: except for #9 "I'm taking you out for coffee and muffins", WHAT?? :hysterical: how about "I'm taking you out because you deserve it PERIOD".... :yahoo::hysterical2:

And the BEST thing in this entire world is to Marry your "Best Friend"..... :kiss::wub:

And the BEST thing in this entire world is to Marry your "Best Friend"..... :kiss::wub:

[/quote

Whats you talking about :headscratch: My best freind is a guy :hysterical: lol

After posting that last topic :censored: damage control. I better post this one :finger:

We all know that there are certain things you should never say to your wife, but what about the things that you should be saying to your wife? It's easy to say the wrong thing, but with a bit of thought, we can say the right thing and reap the rewards thereof.

So here are 10 things you can say to your wife that will get your share price up!

1. I love you. (OK, if you don't, then remember that love is not a feeling, but a decision. Make the decision and say the words! After all, you made the decision when you got married.)

2. Yes my love, I'll fix it right now.

3. Choose a bodily feature that you have always liked, and compliment her on it. For example, "Your eyes are really beautiful." Look for some new things you can compliment her on too.

4. When she does something right, like make a nice supper, tell her "This is really, really good! You're a star!"

5. When you find her talking to a younger woman that you don't know, ask her "Were you in school with that lady? Not? Oh, you looked about the same age.."

6. When she's got a nice perfume on, tell her "You smell like heaven!"

7. You are my best friend.

8. I'm going to do the dishes for you; no arguments.

9. I'm taking you out for coffee and muffins.

10. I'm going to clean my garage out today. (It may take a week or three, but the mere mention of this task will get you into the pound seats with your wife.)

Apparently, according to wives, when the husband works in the garage and fixes up the house, this is extremely pleasing to the female species, and causes them to nurture amorous feelings towards their spouses. In other words guys, it gives your wife the hots for you.

A happy wife is a creative wife, a good cook, and a good friend. It is really worth our while to make our wives happy. It takes quite a bit of hard work, and generosity, and humility. But it pays off.

Hopefully these 10 tips will help. Remember to keep them honest and genuine. Wives sometimes know us better than we know ourselves, so don't try and bluff your way into her heart!

May your marriage be fun!

Duncan Kelly

I tell my wife that, I'm going to buy her a house really far from me!! Put's a smile on her face and a bigger one on mine !!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

34 years and counting. :)

34 years.......that's wonderful. Marji and I are pushing 28 years. I think following BLOWNS "10 THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR WIFE" makes the years much more enjoyable.

Congrats to you and your wife.

I like most of these..... :happy feet: except for #9 "I'm taking you out for coffee and muffins", WHAT?? :hysterical: how about "I'm taking you out because you deserve it PERIOD".... :yahoo::hysterical2:

You need to work on the Husband thing

Archived