TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who Do You Want To See In The World Series?

:happy feet:

You da man for posting your pic!

You look like a happy, positive, content and pleasant person!

Thanks Secondo, that's very nice of you to say. I concider myself very, very lucky. After 28 years of marriage, I'm still madly in love with my wife, I have one of my dream cars and I'm a member of this wonderful family called Team Shelby.

Thanks again my Shelby brother.

Dan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You all need to watch the Giant's football game Sunday Night

Because it really doesn't matter who ends up in the World Series

The Philadelphia Phillies will be the Wrold Series Champions two years in a row!

:hysterical:

Ok you said it- the Phillies will be "Wrold" Series Champions but the Yankees will be World Series Champions again!! :happy feet:

Ok you said it- the Phillies will be "World" Series Champions but the Yankees will be World Series Champions again!! :happy feet:

Oh sure! Make fun of the handicapped! I can't help it if I have keyboard dyslexia! :jackinbox:

Were done............"Stick a Fork in Us".................. :cry:

You think SoCal would be in the World Series with both the Dodgers and Angels in the running but nooooooooooooo.

Well now I can focus all my attention on the Lakers repeating.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:talkhand: :jackinbox:

We'll see if you will be doing these happy dances next week.... :lurk:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:boring::boring::boring:

I would say I hope the best team wins, but I can't because the best team didn't make it there this year. :hysterical:

Good luck to all you Yankee and Philly fans, it should be a good exciting series.

:boring::boring::boring:

I would say I hope the best team wins, but I can't because the best team didn't make it there this year. :hysterical:

Good luck to all you Yankee and Philly fans, it should be a good exciting series.

How bout those Patriots?

Oh yeah, we beat them too! (when it counted!) :hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Brian! Should be a great series, rare that the 2 best teams in a given season get there.

Its no fun beating up on chumps like the Rockies........oops my bad! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:talkhand: :jackinbox:

We'll see if you will be doing these happy dances next week.... :lurk:

Must be tough walking around when the only thing that gets you excited is wishing fro someone elses failure........

I might be dead next week, who knows.......but today is a good day........try to be happy for me (us)..........its called Karma. :lurk:

Must be tough walking around when the only thing that gets you excited is wishing fro someone elses failure........

I might be dead next week, who knows.......but today is a good day........try to be happy for me (us)..........its called Karma. :lurk:

Ok this is tough...........................................................................

................ :happy feet: and don't forget about the time when I posted the picture of the Yankee Mustang GT just for YOU and it took you a week to see it....... :finger:

;)

Ok this is tough...........................................................................

................ :happy feet: and don't forget about the time when I posted the picture of the Yankee Mustang GT just for YOU and it took you a week to see it....... :finger:

;)

I remember. That was very nice of you. ;)

You think SoCal would be in the World Series with both the Dodgers and Angels in the running but nooooooooooooo.

Well now I can focus all my attention on the Lakers repeating.

Ya real "BUMMER"..........

Good thing is I hear there is a big discount sale on Manny Ramirez "DREADLOCK BANDANAS"????????

Yea, right...like that quality outing last night,, at home, against the WINLESS Leafs... :hysterical:

You should know that the last games are more important than the first games...........

Who eliminated your team last year??????????? :hysterical:

Archived