TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It has been a year now.

October 3, 2008: It has passed but it is something special for me.

It has been a year since I was a member of Team Shelby.

Due to the accumulated work from school, I was unable to make this as a thread.

It is special to me because I think I am the youngest member here on TS (15 years old now, I joined last year when I was 14) and with almost 2000 posts, I'd like to thank all of you for taking me under your wings for this past year. Giving me good advice, life lessons, and so on and so forth. We had our laughs and cries here on TS with me in the past year, and I would like to thanks you all from Team Shelby for making this a pleasent experience for me.

When I was 13 and my dad's Ford dealer got a GT500 and he had to move it, just the sound of the car and the looks did me in, and I was hooked. I joined TS to share my passion of Shelbys with you guys and it's a great experience for to be here.

Thank you guys so much for this experience and for more to come.

Dan AKA supersnake94

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Did you finish your homework for today?? :lurk:

Congrats SS94.... :party2: here's to alot more posts.... :cheerleader:

I've been a member for a couple years and also learned alot about the greatest cars on the planet..... :happy feet: but what a challenge it has been for me..... :gang:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Oh and "Thank You Guys and Gals"..... :finger:

Did you finish your homework for today?? :lurk:

Congrats SS94.... :party2: here's to alot more posts.... :cheerleader:

I've been a member for a couple years and also learned alot about the greatest cars on the planet..... :happy feet: but what a challenge it has been for me..... :gang:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Oh and "Thank You Guys and Gals"..... :finger:

We had to do PSAT AKA practice SAT today for us Sophomores. It messed up all the teachers' schedules, so hw didn't play a factor today. I just need to study for a chemistry test that's tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment. I'm still learning and it's also a challenge for me too.

You're not alone.

Guys thank you so much for the comments. +1 on staying in school and being safe as well as driving safe too. Next year, I'll be getting my learner's permit and start driving soon. :shift: I also thank all of you for your nice comments. You've done your best to be a good influence on me and I really appreciate that. :happy feet: A lot of friends in my school decide it is cool to do drugs and stuff and cut school, but it's not really that cool.

Keep up those comments if you want. I'll do my best to reply if I have the time. :happy feet:

Here's a good song to go along with this thread.

the images in the video may be scary, but it's the truth about life in our world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuX-I5BH8Yg

Archived