TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT1234

For some strange reason, I have felt bad all day long. My joints hurt, my back hurts, my legs are hurting, I can't even hear what people are saying around me. What a day! Then it dawned on me that I was fine, I was just feeling someone else's pain.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN! THE BIG 50-OUCH!

Hope you are having a great day.....

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

post-10682-1255044706.gif

post-10682-1255044718.gif

post-10682-1255044731_thumb.png

post-10682-1255044706.gif

post-10682-1255044718.gif

post-10682-1255044731_thumb.png

Thanks buddy! :blush:

I had a great day, I was able to work from home, Kim had to watch the grandkids so I had the house to myself. Then off to my local MCA club meeting, haven't been to one since the National Show in July, it was good to see some old firends and help vote in new officers.

Thanks buddy! :blush:

I had a great day, I was able to work from home, Kim had to watch the grandkids so I had the house to myself. Then off to my local MCA club meeting, haven't been to one since the National Show in July, it was good to see some old firends and help vote in new officers.

Glad you had a "relaxing" day! Our elections are next month so I guess I have 3 more months left.....

Glad you had a "relaxing" day! Our elections are next month so I guess I have 3 more months left.....

I was a club officer for 5 years; I'll never do that again anytime soon.... It was fun the first couple of years, then it became a job, now I just pick and choose when to get involved, much more enjoyable that way.

I was a club officer for 5 years; I'll never do that again anytime soon.... It was fun the first couple of years, then it became a job, now I just pick and choose when to get involved, much more enjoyable that way.

Happy Belated Birthday 1234,

sorry I missed it.

Hope you enjoyed your day!

I am going into my 2nd year on the board of my club and I have to admit it has kinda taken the fun out of the whole involvment.

Archived