TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Mustang Madness

Fontech

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom,

This is Donna "Mrs. Redtail" I will be in my car and Jim will be driving his. I just wondered what time. I am

stumbling thru the site trying to figure it out. I don't usually go to forums and post anything. I am sure I will

learn.

Donna

A couple that drives cool cars together, stays together. :hysterical::hysterical:

Jim (clark17357) has been added.

Donna (Donna) are you coming?

I have talked myself into being at this Starbucks by 5:30am for a couple cups of Joe. I will leave at 6:00am to the car show.

Perhaps we should have a time:

Arrive from 6:00am to 7:15am

Depart at 7:30am

How does this sound?

Tom

Sounds good to me Tom.

Tom,

This is Donna "Mrs. Redtail" I will be in my car and Jim will be driving his. I just wondered what time. I am

stumbling thru the site trying to figure it out. I don't usually go to forums and post anything. I am sure I will

learn.

Donna

Sorry Donna. Congrats on your Sign-on Name.

Tom

I will update Post #9 with the TS Crew:

Jim (Redtail)

Donna (Donna)

Rob and Leann (check6)

Karl and Tammy (07-Red-one)

Mike (mikesdream)

Dan and Marji (MY500SS)

Dan and Laura (DannyChains)

Jim (clark17357)

Thanks for the support of OCMC.

Tom

TS Crew has been updated. It will be great seeing you Rick (pottydr) if you can get your rear end together. lol

Tom

Prepping the car right now . . . .

Jim

+1

8o degs today so went for a morning :shift: . Now I'll spend my remaining Sunday working on the Shelby and watching a little Football.

It don't get much better then that.

+1

8o degs today so went for a morning :shift: . Now I'll spend my remaining Sunday working on the Shelby and watching a little Football.

It don't get much better then that.

looking forwards to this show just put the final clear on some parts

Jim

I'm hoping to have my stripes replaced before Sunday. The dealer says they can have it done in one day. Only problem is they are still waiting on them and I'm in San Antonio, Texas until Wednesday. I'll be calling them everyday to check on the status, luckily my wife will be able to take in the car if the stripes come in before I get home.

See everyone Sunday!!!

Dan

Still need to pickup some makeup for my costume, other than that I am set. Stang will have a sponge bath on Saturday after my youngest daughters Club Soccer game at 9:00am. I will be missing the game on Sunday at 8:00am, but I will have the TS Crew with me for the comfort.

Sunday I will be up by 3:00am to start the makeup routine. Hopefully done by 5:00am. I will be at Starbucks by 5:30am for one or two cups of Joe and leave by 6:00am to start the GREAT DAY of the Mustang Madness Car Show.

Tom

Still need to pickup some makeup for my costume, other than that I am set. Stang will have a sponge bath on Saturday after my youngest daughters Club Soccer game at 9:00am. I will be missing the game on Sunday at 8:00am, but I will have the TS Crew with me for the comfort.

Sunday I will be up by 3:00am to start the makeup routine. Hopefully done by 5:00am. I will be at Starbucks by 5:30am for one or two cups of Joe and leave by 6:00am to start the GREAT DAY of the Mustang Madness Car Show.

Tom

Up at 3:00am to put on your makeup, just like a women :hysterical2: Only messing with ya Tom.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif Great people, great cars.

Up at 3:00am to put on your makeup, just like a women :hysterical2: Only messing with ya Tom.

I'm really looking forward to Sunday happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif Great people, great cars.

Bring your camera... You might get lucky... :hysterical2:

Tom

Hi Tom,

I have not received mine yet. Is there a Plan "B" if an envelope does not arrive in time? Thanks.

Jim

My friend Alan is on the OCMC Board and their meeting is tonight. I will have him ask Renee King about about this. I will post the reply after the meeting tonight.

Tom

I received a call from Alan and everyone is on the list for the car show. If you have not received your tag yet, do not worry. You are registered. There will another Shelby coming by the name of Leo. he is either a friend of Mike or was talking to Mike at work. He is also on the list but needs to pay when he arrives on Sunday.

Good news is that I have all my makeup and items for my costume. All TS Crew shall have a photo with me but make sure your half is not around. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

See everyone on Sunday...

Tom

Hey Tom;

If I throw cash on the table Sunday morning, can I still get the

"FRONT AND CENTER" spot???????? :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Come on by and see sit down and enjoy the show... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Don't forget your :camera:

Tom

Bad news on the stripes, they are on back order until who knows when. Also getting the run around from Ford Racing on the hood stripe replacement because of the GT-H hood that was installed during the conversion. :headscratch::censored:

Luckily Bud is hooking me up with a copy of the sales order showing it was done pre-title by Shelby, so hopefully F R will accept that and approve the hood stripes.

We should be at Starbucks around 7am, also bringing our youngest daughter. All I have left to do is clean the windows, can't do anything about the ugly stripes...

Dan

Archived