TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Shelby's day time job

He used about 7 of his 9 lives on this one. He knows better not to get on the cars as when I have caught him there the chase is on. Caught the other cat on the car when he was only a few months old and it only took a couple spankings and he never got back on them again. Does he look as scared in the pic as I looked mad?

post-3388-1254026801_thumb.jpg

post-3388-1254026801_thumb.jpg

He used about 7 of his 9 lives on this one. He knows better not to get on the cars as when I have caught him there the chase is on. Caught the other cat on the car when he was only a few months old and it only took a couple spankings and he never got back on them again. Does he look as scared in the pic as I looked mad?

Actually, he looks pissed off.

Is that, uh, :barf: on your car? Oh man, I would be soooooo pissed.

uh..... Doctor Spock says that Spanking your Cat is Wrong.....you have to talk to it and explain what he/she did wrong and not to do it again.

:hysterical:

Maybe it's the picture, but that looks like one monster of a cat! Yikes! He looks like he could make small

dogs run for the hills and maybe some medium sized one's too! :dogwalk:

after seeing the picture, that is one lucky cat...

Damn, from the looks of that cat, he could be the one doing the spanking. Is your the zoo missing anybody from their cat house? :hysterical:

Kitty needs one of these.

cat001.jpg

Archived