TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hot Dogs 10 to a Pack, Hot Dog Buns 8 to a Pack!

That's certainally better than the explanation that I got when I made that same inquiry a few years ago. The hot dog company told me that they package their dogs by weight, and the bun company told me that they package by quantity.

I told them the same thing that the fellow in the video told them, "why don't you just come to a mutual agreement?" If you want to package the dogs by weight, then just increase or decrase the weight to match the number of buns packaged by the bakery.

Seems simple to me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think that I will go and eat a hot dog now. :drool:

I so needed a laugh today. :hysterical::hysterical:

So true..... :hysterical: But I prefer cheeseburgers..... :happy feet:

One of those lonely leftover hot dogs could be one of these then you would be fully satisfied or a 100% money back guarantee..... :hysterical2::hysterical2:

DSC04648.jpg

So true..... :hysterical: But I prefer cheeseburgers..... :happy feet:

One of those lonely leftover hot dogs could be one of these then you would be fully satisfied or a 100% money back guarantee..... :hysterical2::hysterical2:

DSC04648.jpg

So.. :hysterical: you are saying.. :hysterical: this would.. :hysterical: fully satisfy you? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Im sorry... :hysterical: I have to stop here before Secondo slaps me across the face with a 20 foot weiner! :hilarious2:

Archived