TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I finally saw the new Leno Show......

I finally saw the new Leno Show......and now I know why he is loosing viewers. It seems that the best night of TV is Monday Night. At 8:00pm I switch it to channel 9 (I think it's abc) and leave it. It has "How I met your Mother", "The Big Bang Theory" and "Two and a Half Men". I keep hoping that "American Chopper" comes back on.

What ever happened to American Chopper? Did Paul SR going on a steroid rage and kill everybody?

I didn't give much credit to all the firings as that makes for good tv but after learning that Cody the intern had to file a lawsuit against Paul SR to get what he was owed then I realized there were major personality problems going on.

One of the local channels here plays repeats of AC and you can catch the Shelby episode with Carroll & Cleo at Unique Performance sitting with Doug Hasty and his cronies.

Steve

What ever happened to American Chopper? Did Paul SR going on a steroid rage and kill everybody?

I didn't give much credit to all the firings as that makes for good tv but after learning that Cody the intern had to file a lawsuit against Paul SR to get what he was owed then I realized there were major personality problems going on.

One of the local channels here plays repeats of AC and you can catch the Shelby episode with Carroll & Cleo at Unique Performance sitting with Doug Hasty and his cronies.

Steve

I knew the American Chopper was due to end when Paul Jr left the Team to do his own thing. Did you see the Show where Paul Jr got HIS first Gig desining????? :hysterical: It was to take a BBQ Grill and turn it into a special edition. I see Paul Jr going back to Paul Sr begging for his old Job back.

Depending on what percentage of OCC that JR owns my guess is he and Paul SR never need to work another day in their life.

I'm confident most people would be shocked silly to learn what OCC has made from merchandising. Those hats & t-shirts alone have bought them several houses.

I'm not putting them down, in fact I'm giving them props for the branding they have built, but sooner or later the fad of OCC apperal will be over. Hope they stuck some of the money away.

Steve

I finally saw the new Leno Show......and now I know why he is loosing viewers. It seems that the best night of TV is Monday Night. At 8:00pm I switch it to channel 9 (I think it's abc) and leave it. It has "How I met your Mother", "The Big Bang Theory" and "Two and a Half Men". I keep hoping that "American Chopper" comes back on.

:headscratch:

The Leno show isn't anything new. It is the same show only on at 10. If you weren't a fan of his Tonight Show you won't be one of his new show either. The whole thing is more of a business decision for NBC then an Emmy winning or critic loving idea. The reports here in LA is that the cost to produce one hour of the Leno show is about one third of the cost of producing a one hour drama. Now times that by five for the week. According to reports, NBC isn't expecting to win the 10 pm ratings battle. However, if they can get just 1/2 of the commercial revenue that they were before they will still come out ahead on profit.

In an unrelated report, there was a report from Tivo that 10pm hour is there least recorded hour of prime time. The conclusion was that viewer watch their 8pm recording in the 9pm hour and their 9pm recording in the 10pm hour. At 11pm they either watch the news or go to bed.

Archived