TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WWE CEO Linda McMahon wades into Conn. Senate race

I don't know anything about her or her qualifications, but anyone would be an improvement over Dodd!!

Being a Republican, she might WIN........unless a better Republican runs.

I have always wandered if a Candidate chooses to be a Republican or a Democrate based on which Seat is up for grabs.

Based on Wikipedia's description, I found this unfortunate (in my opinion) news...

"Her campaign contributions, dating back to 1990, included donations to Republicans and Democrats,[24] including donations to Sen. Joe Lieberman in 2006,[25] and Rahm Emanuel in 2008.[26] McMahon also donated to the Republican Majority for Choice in 2006,[24] a Political Action Committee favoring abortion rights and the 'Big Tent' appeal of the GOP.[27]"

Sounds like she may be a RINO.

Peter Schiff might be a better choice than McMahon, based on what I read here, but I haven't been able to locate all of the information I want to know about him yet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Schiff

http://www.schiffforsenate.com/index.php/site/home/

Don't know if it matters much who runs for office at this point...they all lie and never do what they say they're going to do. Things are a total mess. I don't think Linda McMahon could do that much worse.

The last time I felt good about the government was back in '94 with the republicans and the contract for America. It was so nice to see officials actually doing what they said they would and quickly. I think it's going to take something like that to turn around this thing now. Things have just gotten worse and worse since then. I don't see anything happening like that...we need a true leader to rally behind.

The tea parties and such are encouraging.

Never surrender - never give up! Anyway, at the present time we are experiencing the bottom of the barrel - at some point things are bound to turn around for the better, I've just got to believe.

Archived