TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need a bunch of prayers for me and my family

It has been eight years since the attack on the World Trade Center now, and I wanted to tell all of you something.

You may have had a friend or family member that was a 9/11 victim, and that's what happened with my family.

My Uncle Harvey was and electrician and on September 11th 2001, he was working in the ceiling of the 105th floor of tower one. He didn't know about the planes crashing into the tower.

My mom told me that he died in the towers a few days after the attacks. I was seven years old when she told me.

I hardly knew him. He was my uncle on my mom's side of the family.

My parents are going to the memorial event today and I need your thoughts and prayers for me and my family.

RIP Uncle Harv. We will miss you very much. :cry:

Here's a picture of him a year or two before 9/11

hermer.harvey.jpg

and here's a 911 memorial article about him and he used to be called "The Increadible Harv."

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/20/national...2-21HERMER.html

Tonight is the next Yankee game. My uncle Harv loved the New York Yankees. If Derek Jeter beats Lou Gherig's number of hits tonight. He will do if for the Harv. He would be very happy to see that.

Once again please send your thoughts and prayers to our family

thanks

Dan

Deeply sorry for your family's loss Dan. I'm sure that your uncle was a fine man, and hope that your young memories of him will always remain in your heart.

Your family will be in my prayers.

It has been eight years since the attack on the World Trade Center now, and I wanted to tell all of you something.

You may have had a friend or family member that was a 9/11 victim, and that's what happened with my family.

My Uncle Harvey was and electrician and on September 11th 2001, he was working in the ceiling of the 105th floor of tower one. He didn't know about the planes crashing into the tower.

My mom told me that he died in the towers a few days after the attacks. I was seven years old when she told me.

I hardly knew him. He was my uncle on my mom's side of the family.

My parents are going to the memorial event today and I need your thoughts and prayers for me and my family.

RIP Uncle Harv. We will miss you very much. :cry:

Here's a picture of him a year or two before 9/11

hermer.harvey.jpg

and here's a 911 memorial article about him and he used to be called "The Increadible Harv."

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/20/national...2-21HERMER.html

Tonight is the next Yankee game. My uncle Harv loved the New York Yankees. If Derek Jeter beats Lou Gherig's number of hits tonight. He will do if for the Harv. He would be very happy to see that.

Once again please send your thoughts and prayers to our family

thanks

Dan

Sorry for your loss Dan this is one of my problems that ended my career as a NYC cop the guilt and pain that haunt me everyday and in my sleep. Is not being able to save everyone or anyone we were helpless couldn't not even save our own, Hearing your female officer crying for help while she is dieing over the radio. Still brings tears to my eye's and anger in my mind and the poor judgement calls made instead of making everyone leave they told people to go back to your building wrong move.

Please take my advice if something like this ever happens again say screw your job and go home to your family how could you go back to work and watch people in the next building jumping out of the windows.

Tell your family my prayers are with them and I'm sorry for their loss!!!!

Anthony

Sorry for your loss Dan this is one of my problems that ended my career as a NYC cop the guilt and pain that haunt me everyday and in my sleep. Is not being able to save everyone or anyone we were helpless couldn't not even save our own, Hearing your female officer crying for help while she is dieing over the radio. Still brings tears to my eye's and anger in my mind and the poor judgement calls made instead of making everyone leave they told people to go back to your building wrong move.

Please take my advice if something like this ever happens again say screw your job and go home to your family how could you go back to work and watch people in the next building jumping out of the windows.

Tell your family my prayers are with them and I'm sorry for their loss!!!!

Anthony

Thank you Anthony I will notify them about your thoughts and prayers. I would be scared to leave the house too if this happened again.

Wick, Alexandros, Scotty, and Erich, thank you so much for your prayers too. My famy really appreciates it.

Archived