TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOW Weeeeee!

Hey Guys,

I DID call on this one too; they HAD a Black one also but it SOLD! As of yesterday they still had this one; I FORGOT To ask about the wheels!! My only "problem" here is shipping it to me in the Midwest: not sure IF I can totally trust a carrier and I hate spending this kind of coin "sight UNseen..." plus the COST to ship or FLY Out one way and get time off to DRIVE it back!! that'd be an insane BLAST! :shift::drool::hysterical: "I can resist anything but TEMPTATION!!" :finger::hysterical::doh:

Anyone have any more info. on this?? The guy I talked to was super nice!! Meanwhile, I'm STILL looking!

Thanks!

J1B

Something seems off here...it has 20" Alcoas instead of the 18's...

I just picked my 08KR up tonight at Smithtown Ford in Long Island NY. If you take the current value on my 07 GT500 minus the difference, I paid $59,000. I know that they have two black KRs left.

The contact for these cars is Caitlyn Kerins her phone number is 631-265-2340 and email - c.kerins@fordofsmithtown.com

I don't know what they're are selling them for, but I'm sure a good price can be obtained.

THANKS ALL!! KEEP these hot tips coming -- I"m narrowing it down on these best prices; this is fantastic> it's turned into a real Buyer's Market now...BUT amazing how some dealers still fight over every dollar on these! (Sure can't blame them, BUT....the market is just so competitive now!) ANYONE ever deal with these Piere Auto Ford guys in the Seattle area???

WOW!!! UNreal!! Whew! WHAT a Deal! I'd CALL IF any of you are thinking on this one; as I WAS but I pulled the trigger on mine already...call this dealer and ask for George; as I said in an earlier post; ANYTHING I seemed to ask for they gave me...from dropping the prices to splitting shipping costs/storage, etc. etc. they're REALLY HOT to DEAL!! This will be A STEAL for somebody! (1 of these only has 22 Miles on it and the other I think has 122 Miles...GOOD LUCK!) This is amazing! Reduced to $56,995

Archived