TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MrFarmdog running for Mustang Club of America board position

Congrats!

Glad to know my vote counted for something! Thanks for stepping up to help out and represent Mustangs owners all around.

Keith

I received a call yesterday from the President of the MCA letting me know that I was selected to serve on the MCA national board this next year!

My thanks to everyone that showed support!

Regardless whether you voted for me or not I want to make myself available to understand everyone's desires or concerns. Feel free to reach out to me via PM and I will give you my direct number. The MCA is a fantastic organization and I am committed to do my part to make it even better.

Once again a sincere thank you to all!

John Farmer

Your welcome you desire it . :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Congrats John.....hope you can have the impact you desire...........

and just a thought......when the discussion comes up to raise the yearly dues to $50 from $40......you might want to suggest that they raise it to $60 instead!

Cause so many people will walk away from the MCA you will need the extra dollars just to break even.

We took an informal poll at our local club asking who would leave the MCA over the proposed increase and over 100 hands went up.........

thats just one club............somebody needs to find a way to make $40 work or risk much!

Archived