TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats the temperature in Terlingua today?

DubbsFaris

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a very interesting year. For the first time ever no Dutch participants :cry:

Shorter closed course this year :shift:

Several people bringing 200mph+ cars

And maybe I'll drag this along for aerial coverage...

x88_3995_2.jpg

We were looking forward to T13 but with pain in our hearts we had to cancel. We will miss y'all very much and hope to be back again at T14. :shift: Please have fun for us! looking forward to the pics. We will be in Charlotte in April for the 50th.

:cry: . Marji and I so look forward to seeing both you and Patrick. Hopefully we can get together during the 50th.

Hugs from your SRE Family.

Wow,

Drive to Albuquerque for the weekend and come back to all this Terlingua buzz! Nice.

T13 is getting closer! Wishing smooth sailing to all, flat bottom or no, LOL.

I will miss Patrick and Astrid greatly as well. Was great to see them here and visit with them a few weeks back at least!

The speedrun/closed road will be a little shorter, but will still be awesome at just over 10 miles in length! :shift: We kept all of the two long straights and the dogleg in between. The new course allows a visual by organizers of all the participants, for the entire course length, from both ends. This is the safest we can possibly make this and the fastest response we can have by having a complete visual should someone need any assistance of any kind say a tire change etc... All participants are ours friends and knowing we can make the course the safest we know how is everything. 10+ miles at speed! Woo hoo! Plus, I finally have a GPS to tell me how fast I am going this year!

That plus other fun, great goodies, awesome venues and a really green Big Bend/Terlingua area this year.

See you'all soon under that Big Texas Rabbit ! B)

David

We were looking forward to T13 but with pain in our hearts we had to cancel. We will miss y'all very much and hope to be back again at T14. :shift: Please have fun for us! looking forward to the pics. We will be in Charlotte in April for the 50th.

Our dinner compainions will be missed. :cry: On top of it we are doing the Vegas 50th. It will be well over a year. You two take care.

Glen and Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Frank, we can still make room for you! You have an open invitation each and every year.

Thank you so much,

That, too, brings a tear to my eye. But this year it doesn't bring my eye any closer to Terlingua. I'll keep trying.

Archived