TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats the temperature in Terlingua today?

DubbsFaris

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the long term forecast for Terlingua is hot and wet....but I bet that changes looking at weather models up in Alaska...looks more like upper 80s and no rain at all, but weather.com is always dropping 60% rain chances on days 9 and 10 of long range forecasts....I know...Im bored...

Well, the long term forecast for Terlingua is hot and wet....but I bet that changes looking at weather models up in Alaska...looks more like upper 80s and no rain at all, but weather.com is always dropping 60% rain chances on days 9 and 10 of long range forecasts....I know...Im bored...

Yep, it'll change has not rained much here for a long time...

Supposed to cool a bit to only low 90's soon.

VB

Yep, it'll change has not rained much here for a long time...

Supposed to cool a bit to only low 90's soon.

VB

Actually, its showing upper 70s for a high next Friday...wish we could be there then! That forecast is SWEET! ( and good for a SC) :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Actually, its showing upper 70s for a high next Friday...wish we could be there then! That forecast is SWEET! ( and good for a SC) :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

True,To bad we're all responsible adults and will be working to help further the economic recovery of the country,and provide,through taxes on our wages money for the stimulus package and bail.......Oh hell ,who am I kiddin';upper 70s sunny,top down supercharged wind

in our hair.

Doc

True,To bad we're all responsible adults and will be working to help further the economic recovery of the country.

I did our part. I trailered two display Ponys down to the Delaware Auto Show and supported New Jersey's fueling industry.

Hint: one's tangerine and one's violet

Just make sure you don't bring any of that cold stuff with ya Mister :baby:

They are actually talking white stuff here Sunday, but warming up by the time I fly out on Tuesday.

The bunny has been locked up in her hutch for over a month. I feel the need to get her out on the highway and let her run. Good thing she blends into the background so the law won't see me :happy feet:

Wonder where I should go to get away from Houston for a day or three??

Wonder where I should go to get away from Houston for a day or three??

Where oh where?

Surely there must be somewhere to go.

I'm going that direction to study the migration of wild hares and avoid the wild hogs!

Dropped my 500 off for dyno work and tweak on tune,I'm ready for those wascal wabbits!

Doc

Where oh where?

Surely there must be somewhere to go.

I'm going that direction to study the migration of wild hares and avoid the wild hogs!

Dropped my 500 off for dyno work and tweak on tune,I'm ready for those wascal wabbits!

Doc

Get enough wabbits together and they can be pwetty wild :yahoo:

Well, it looks like my car may have to get its first shower in a couple days....so be it... :drool:

I think a wanna be biker spit on it anyway out in luckenbach a couple weeks ago.... :censored:

It really won't hurt it Warren :)

Shouldda said something about the wanna be biker. We couldda all whooped his azz!!!

• 4 weeks later...
So the Temperature in Terlingua is approximately the same as in Hell?

Old, old poem about Hell in Texas

One reader remarked that he had a hand copy of the poem written out by his grandmother in 1895.

Frank,

That is a remarkable poem thanks for sharing and true enough today as its cold as hell here today in Terlingua :hysterical: it will go down to 38 tonight and only reached the lower 60's today with a very cold brisk north wind making it feel much colder.

Tomorrow though you should be here back to the upper glorious 70's and no fleas to be seen. :happy feet:

VB

ccccooollld in NE Oklahoma;supposed to warm up this afternoon,need to wash the Hertz and take it for a spin,fall colors are beautiful!

Happy Halloween

Doc Scott

Doc,

Enjoy the ride and the weather. Yep, supposed to be 78 here today a whole lot bettter! Heading out to the Terlingua Ranch place in a few minutes.

Happy Halloween all and Fear the Halloween Were Bunny! :hysterical:

VB

just got home from SEMA,weather was warm,Went for record high thur or Fri;had a blast

fun to watch people pose by MY car!

In LA right now;heading to Ok Tomorrow;Spent much time with Turn signal Delete and the days and nights ran together.

I'll tell more stories later.

doc scott

• 10 months later...

Weather for Terlingua for next week? High of 89, Low of 60, 0% rain chances. And that is actually going to be a bit hotter than what we will experience.

Marfa forecast for Saturday Car Show, high of 76, so I think the weather will be perfect if this forecast holds up!! :happy feet:

Archived