TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Cruising to another Car Show*

It took me a week to post these pics but enjoy..... :happy feet: Secondo and I went to this weekly car show held every Monday night during the summer and this particular night was "Mustang Night".... :banvictory: and boy was it HOT.... :whew: :drop: Next Monday night is "Shelby and Cobra" night.... :waiting::waiting::waiting:

DSC04564.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

DSC04569.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

DSC04572.jpg

DSC04574.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04580.jpg

Last but not least..... :wub:

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

And the owner of this Mustang "made me".... :happy feet: sit in the car before Secondo took a pic but I seem to be MIA.... :club:

DSC04563.jpg

Last but not least..... :wub:

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

And the owner of this Mustang "made me".... :happy feet: sit in the car before Secondo took a pic but I seem to be MIA.... :club:

DSC04563.jpg

OK, what did you do? Why did Secondo make you stay in the Car?

:hysterical:

Great Pics by the way. Any better Pics of the AMX?

OK, what did you do? Why did Secondo make you stay in the Car?

:hysterical:

Great Pics by the way. Any better Pics of the AMX?

I was taking pics of the Mach1 and the owner wanted SS in the driver's seat!

We don't have any more pics of that AMX but we got one from a show we went to on Aug 1:

DSC04425.jpg

IMG_1849a.jpg

IMG_1849a.jpg

cool pics, thanks for sharing, where was the show?

Click on the linky and go into current winners, check out the 2 Mustangs that won, there were 168 Mustangs that showed up..... :happy feet:

http://www.markscruisenight.com/index.html

Click on the linky and go into current winners, check out the 2 Mustangs that won, there were 168 Mustangs that showed up..... :happy feet:

http://www.markscruisenight.com/index.html

Went there..... :headscratch: Who am I looking for :headscratch:

Went there..... :headscratch: Who am I looking for :headscratch:

The 2 Mustangs that received trophies click on current winners soon to be past winners if you don't hurry up and click.... :finger: but not sure why the Camaro didn't win...... :headscratch:

:hide:

J/K....... :hysterical::hysterical:

The 2 Mustangs that received trophies click on current winners soon to be past winners if you don't hurry up and click.... :finger: but not sure why the Camaro didn't win...... :headscratch:

:hide:

J/K....... :hysterical::hysterical:

Click on 'Current Winners'

This is what I see....

http://www.markscruisenight.com/current.html

August 17, 2009

A Gray Firebird, a Blue Fox GT Body and a Gray 1999/2004 Mustang

This is what I see....

http://www.markscruisenight.com/current.html

August 17, 2009

A Gray Firebird, a Blue Fox GT Body and a Gray 1999/2004 Mustang

Those were the winners the night we went..... :happy feet: Go back to the Home Page and check out the line of other Mustangs that were there.... :happy feet:

It took me a week to post these pics but enjoy..... :happy feet: Secondo and I went to this weekly car show held every Monday night during the summer and this particular night was "Mustang Night".... :banvictory: and boy was it HOT.... :whew: :drop: Next Monday night is "Shelby and Cobra" night.... :waiting::waiting::waiting:

DSC04564.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

DSC04569.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

DSC04572.jpg

DSC04574.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

DSC04580.jpg

I'm sure the heat was coming from all the men hormones racing together!! :drool: Why Secondo??? When, I'm first-O :happy feet:

And here are a few "Mistfits" that showed up...... :hysterical::hysterical:

DSC04611.jpg

DSC04613.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04620.jpg

DSC04621.jpg

Hey sexy did you happen to take any pics of that AMX??? Thats the first time, I ever saw one anywhere!!! I been looking to buy one if you guys ever see one for sale please let me know. But, I don't want one all done up.

Anthony

Hey sexy did you happen to take any pics of that AMX??? Thats the first time, I ever saw one anywhere!!! I been looking to buy one if you guys ever see one for sale please let me know. But, I don't want one all done up.

Anthony

:hysterical: I asked Her the same thing.......... She still hasn't learned that if you take Pics at a Car Show...... Take Pics of ALL the Cars..... :hysterical:

Great pictures!!! Awesome show.

Thanks for posting.

That was a tease for me!!! I haven't seen an AMX at any show by me in over a year.

Makes me miss my Javelin. We had 2 AMX's and a Javelin in this year's Grafitti Parade. One AMX had a huge blower out of the hood. I have pictures if you're interested.

Great pictures!!! Awesome show.

Thanks for posting.

Makes me miss my Javelin. We had 2 AMX's and a Javelin in this year's Grafitti Parade. One AMX had a huge blower out of the hood. I have pictures if you're interested.

Postem if ya gotem

:hysterical: I asked Her the same thing.......... She still hasn't learned that if you take Pics at a Car Show...... Take Pics of ALL the Cars..... :hysterical:

At least I have been remembering to bring my camera...... :happy feet: plus I am the Queen of posting nice Mustang pics around here..... :superhero: without me we'd all be doing this.... :boring:

:hysterical::hysterical:

At least I have been remembering to bring my camera...... :happy feet: plus I am the Queen of posting nice Mustang pics around here..... :superhero: without me we'd all be doing this.... :boring:

:hysterical::hysterical:

OK OK.....3 Points for remembering to bring your Camera ......... :woot:

Archived