TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday RACERX009!!

Happy Bithday Racer! Thank you again for your service as well as the personal and physical sacrafice you have endured since your experience at the World Trade Center on 9-11. :salute:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:party2:

An Old Irish Blessing

May God be with you and bless you.

May you see your children's children.

May you be poor in misfortunes

and rich in blessings.

May you know nothing but happiness

from this day forward.

Thank you guy's !!! Had a great day spent as always with the baby and the wife!!! The only bad thing is that, I threw my back out and can't wrestle my wife for some lovin. I use to put one of my pain killers in her drink but she finely caught on to that!! :drool: Isn't marriage great!!!

Thanks again Guys!!!!

Happy Bithday Racer! Thank you again for your service as well as the personal and physical sacrafice you have endured since your experience at the World Trade Center on 9-11. :salute:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:party2:

An Old Irish Blessing

May God be with you and bless you.

May you see your children's children.

May you be poor in misfortunes

and rich in blessings.

May you know nothing but happiness

from this day forward.

Thank you Son of GT could use a good blessing!! I got my birthday gift early saw a young cop chasing 2 teens into the mall did a little starsky and hutch with the shelby. The cop was lucky it was upstate not the bronx's one of the teens dropped a good size knife outside the door. I know that certain members on this site who think cops get to many praises (Leo poll on team shelby forum) would have did the same without blinking an eye. It might have been a member of your family who got robbed at knife point then you would praise the police. Sorry but had to put that out there!! Since no reply's have been posted on that topic. Thanks again for the blessing!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RACER..... :party2: Hope you enjoyed your day..... :happy feet:

Thanks guys !!! and Sex stang put a nice smile on my face now all that would make my year is a big kiss from the lovely SEX STANG!! :happy feet:

Thanks guys !!! and Sex stang put a nice smile on my face now all that would make my year is a big kiss from the lovely SEX STANG!! :happy feet:

:kiss:

How's about Miss Canada!

Archived