TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another photo shoot, More eye candy!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may line her up for the Shelby bash...she says she would love to pose with some cars. I think her exact words to me were:

Sherri -awww! Thank you, you made my day. I WISH I were famous... at least in my own zip code!

Yesterday at 8:30am

Warren Faris -Well, famous on the internet is much better than your zip code...no tabloids to bug you! I can say you are a HIT on a car forum I frequent! I leaked a couple of your pics there. They all want you to pose with their cars...but the line starts here!

Yesterday at 10:32am · Delete

Sherri -WHAT??? Warren, you gotta let me know these things. I love shooting with cars!!

Yesterday at 11:34am

Sherri -I love horsepower with some serious pipes!! (Daddy never had a son)

Yesterday at 11:46am

Warren Faris -Well, I would start clearing your calendar! We have a get together in Vegas in January for Carroll Shelby's birthday, and our event in Texas every October is the most fun you can have without going to jail!

Yesterday at 12:15pm · Delete

Sherri -so there's limits on the fun????

Yesterday at 12:58pm

Warren Faris -Well, no...but there are limits on what you can get away with! ;-)

I may line her up for the Shelby bash...she says she would love to pose with some cars. I think her exact words to me were:

Sherri -awww! Thank you, you made my day. I WISH I were famous... at least in my own zip code!

Warren Faris -Well, famous on the internet is much better than your zip code...no tabloids to bug you! I can say you are a HIT on a car forum I frequent! I leaked a couple of your pics there. They all want you to pose with their cars...but the line starts here!

Sherri -WHAT??? Warren, you gotta let me know these things. I love shooting with cars!!

Warren Faris -Well, I would start clearing your calendar! We have a get together in Vegas in January for Carroll Shelby's birthday, and our event in Texas every October is the most fun you can have without going to jail!

Warren Faris -Well, no...but there are limits on what you can get away with! ;-)

I think the Bash just sold out...

I think we might be able to work that out...I'll ask her if she would be willing to use your car at a shoot if you would be alright with that.

If you look this good in a frickin unbuttoned wrinkled shirt, is there anything you dont look good in? or out? :drool:

sherr1.jpg

sherr1.jpg

I was only a few years ahead of you in school and there was NOBODY like that then (or now)! I know because I know almost everybody in Adkins, Texas.

Shoooooot.....I had Teachers in High School that looked better ........ :happy feet:

But, these young Ladies are are hot to..........

• 4 weeks later...

If you can get her to come to the secret Texas event I will have a special mission.

Codename = xoxoxoxo

Archived