TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank You for The Political Free Zone!

Is there a way to completely block the new subforum so one can come in, click "view new posts" and not get the political crap mixed in with the other posts?

Hey that was my idea two months ago!!!

I still like the idea though....

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:beerchug:

Since I have posted, 'a few zing'ers', on the political side.

I think that it is good move by the 'Staff an Team' to separate the political posts, and to graciously continue to allow a Civil Dialogue's on the subject of Politics.

Is there a way to completely block the new subforum so one can come in, click "view new posts" and not get the political crap mixed in with the other posts?

Currently, no. We might incorporate that into the next version of Team Shelby though.

This forum was started because we didn't feel that totally discontinuing all political discussion on Team Shelby would be beneficial.

In reality, a political forum is unusual - most forums and certainly no corporate sites allow such a discussion on their forums. Corporate sites force members to discuss their products only and not stray into la la land.

Fortunately for us, and I mean this in a lot of respects, SHELBY IS DIFFERENT. The brand is different, the attitude is different and I think everyone who enjoys their Shelby truly understands this.

Currently, no. We might incorporate that into the next version of Team Shelby though.

This forum was started because we didn't feel that totally discontinuing all political discussion on Team Shelby was beneficial.

In reality, a political forum is unusual - most forums and certainly no corporate sites allow such a discussion on their forums. Corporate sites force members to discuss their products only and not stray into la la land.

Fortunately for us, and I mean this in a lot of respects, SHELBY IS DIFFERENT. The brand is different, the attitude is different and I think everyone who enjoys their Shelby truly understands this.

Shelby rocks! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You guys are the best and i mean it!

This forum was started because we didn't feel that totally discontinuing all political discussion on Team Shelby was beneficial.

I agree 100 % :peelout::peelout::peelout:

This forum was started because we didn't feel that totally discontinuing all political discussion on Team Shelby would be beneficial.

you are the bestistest team shelby founder there ever was and I mean it...........

Sharon.! :hysterical:

you are the bestistest team shelby founder there ever was and I mean it...........

What a butt kisser. :baby:

The Best of Stangs Unleashed are alive and productive behind the scenes at Team Shelby!

:wub::wub::wub:

The Best of Stangs Unleashed are alive and productive behind the scenes at Team Shelby!

Thanks Sharon and Robert. Its nice that we can keep the dialog going. While some people think political discussions are a waste of time, some see it as a civic duty to be involved. I hope the solution fits both group. Funny Stangs Unleashed is mentioned, certainly not a politically correct site now was it ;)

You two are two of the best people

Thanks Sharon and Robert. Its nice that we can keep the dialog going. While some people think political discussions are a waste of time, some see it as a civic duty to be involved. I hope the solution fits both group. Funny Stangs Unleashed is mentioned, certainly not a politically correct site now was it ;)

You two are two of the best people

+1

Yes you are correct. It is time for a change.

Hey now...the word change is owned and operated by politcal-banter.org, thereby requiring you to use that word only in the political subforum. :hysterical:

I like your avatar, it shows a loving father with his beautiful daughter....how sweet! :drool:

Sharon, thanks for moving the politics further away...I am much less likely to get roped into needless discussions over issues no one has any control of now! I hope! :lurk:

Archived