TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's wrong with this!!!!

This was in the latest news section online.............

"A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday denied additional hair-removal treatments for a murderer who is seeking a taxpayer-funded sex-change operation, saying the inmate has failed to prove she will suffer "serious harm" without further electrolysis.

Michelle Kosilek also failed to prove that her rights have been violated by being denied hair-removal treatment, U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf said. Wolf, however, said he may revisit the issue if more information comes to light in state Department of Correction documents.

Kosilek, formerly known as Robert, is serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife, Cheryl, in 1990. He legally changed his name to Michelle in 1993 and has been living as a woman in an all-male prison.

Kosilek's lawyer argued in court that there is "serious medical need" for the treatments, which were discontinued in October after seven sessions. The attorney, Joseph Sulman, said halting the treatment has negatively affected Kosilek's mental health."

What is wrong with people (ie Kosilek's lawyer) "halting the treatment has negatively affected Kosilek's mental health" I think it was a little messed up for some time!!!!!

Yes We finally agree on something!!!!!

I didnt think it would ever happen!!! :happy feet:

MM

we do agree on lots of things, one for sure you are great in helping other members getting the cars they want for a competitive price, so here is another thing we agree on ;)

What's appalling to me is that our judicial system even takes valuable time to handle cases such as this.

I agree! This just shows the horrible state our judical system is in!!! If it were up to me and he/she/it was guilty of murder it would have only cost a few cents worth of electric, and I don't mean for a shaver either!!!

• 4 weeks later...
This was in the latest news section online.............

"A federal judge in Boston on Tuesday denied additional hair-removal treatments for a murderer who is seeking a taxpayer-funded sex-change operation, saying the inmate has failed to prove she will suffer "serious harm" without further electrolysis.

Michelle Kosilek also failed to prove that her rights have been violated by being denied hair-removal treatment, U.S. District Judge Mark Wolf said. Wolf, however, said he may revisit the issue if more information comes to light in state Department of Correction documents.

Kosilek, formerly known as Robert, is serving a life sentence for the murder of his wife, Cheryl, in 1990. He legally changed his name to Michelle in 1993 and has been living as a woman in an all-male prison.

Kosilek's lawyer argued in court that there is "serious medical need" for the treatments, which were discontinued in October after seven sessions. The attorney, Joseph Sulman, said halting the treatment has negatively affected Kosilek's mental health."

What is wrong with people (ie Kosilek's lawyer) "halting the treatment has negatively affected Kosilek's mental health" I think it was a little messed up for some time!!!!!

Give the SOB a permanent head removal and quit wasting taxpayers hard earned dollars. Our nations Schools are hurting for money and yet we let murders live and even give them FREE dental and medical. :banghead: Your right, there's something wrong with this county, to many bleeding hearts. :finger:

Archived