TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Producers Knew Something!!!

:headscratch:

You see in the 1st Transformers movie, "Bumblebee" (the Camaro) was badly damaged by the Decepticons during the final battle sequence. It sustained damage that prevented it from moving under it's own power, but was not damaged enough to prevent it from fighting (fire it's weapons).

The female co-star of the movie (sorry, her name escapes me right now) hooked Bumblebee up to the rear of an abandonded tow truck and drove it around in reverse to it could continue to fight the Decepticons while she drove the truck.

So Mellowyellow's post is referencing that scene in the movie. Essentally, if one Camaro needs to be towed, you can bet your rear end that another will be towed eventually too; hence the "foretelling" of the future.

Are you honestly saying that it is not a nice looking car? Plus have you seen the specs on it? It makes my SGT seem anemic and actually is less money with a fully independent suspension, 6 speed and way more horsepower. Just sayin'

They are OK looking. Not my first choice.

You see in the 1st Transformers movie, "Bumblebee" (the Camaro) was badly damaged by the Decepticons during the final battle sequence. It sustained damage that prevented it from moving under it's own power, but was not damaged enough to prevent it from fighting (fire it's weapons).

The female co-star of the movie (sorry, her name escapes me right now) hooked Bumblebee up to the rear of an abandonded tow truck and drove it around in reverse to it could continue to fight the Decepticons while she drove the truck.

So Mellowyellow's post is referencing that scene in the movie. Essentally, if one Camaro needs to be towed, you can bet your rear end that another will be towed eventually too; hence the "foretelling" of the future.

Megan Fox and the eyes that melt me!

Saw it on IMAX sos not to miss any of her! :baby:

All Camaros or just the Yellow ones...................... :hysterical:

All Camaros or just the Yellow ones...................... :hysterical:

Historicaly, all of them...eventually. :hysterical:

Archived