TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tragedy on the Taconic Pkwy, NY.......

In NC, if you're caught at .16 or over - you're forced to put a device in your car that won't let it start unless you blow into it at .07 or under.

Is it time to mandate this for all new cars?

they do the same thing here if you have 2 or more dui's we call'em "blow and go's"

answer to second question simply, no as far as i'm concerned

I have to say that this incident really upset me and the worst is that the husband is swearing up and down that the autopshy is wrong. The best is if you read the comments people agree with him. My ex-wife was a secret drunk it took me 2 yrs to find out!! I came home early on day and she was jogging on a treadmill drinking a beer. She also was a career person tried to get her help but it turns out the family was in denial. So, I walked away because of my fear of this incident happening. Next the husband is going to say she was drugged by the C.I.A she was a secret spy. Then they will blame the 3 guys for not getting out of her way and sue there family. There neighbors are not speaking to the press cause they don't want to get involved but they know the truth.

In NC, if you're caught at .16 or over - you're forced to put a device in your car that won't let it start unless you blow into it at .07 or under.

Is it time to mandate this for all new cars?

I could make extra cash hanging around the local trailer bar blowing into the blo an go for drunks...

"hey buddy can you blow into this thing for me I can't get my car started"

I could make extra cash hanging around the local trailer bar blowing into the blo an go for drunks...

"hey buddy can you blow into this thing for me I can't get my car started"

You are so right I never would have tought of that...No dought it does go on.

What gets me is that the husband kept blowing the state police off. Then he finally decide to talk to them and the police praise on the news for his cooperation. What a joke and his lawyer is a bigger joke a tooth ache or lump in her leg.

Archived