TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is what dads do..........

People and chilren do not realize how dangerous the water is!!! A couple of years ago down in point pleasant NJ, I got knocked down by a wave and couldn't get up. The waves just kept knocking me down my father thought it was a joke but then he realized that it wasn't and dragged me out. At that time, I was 225wgt 6'1hgt ran , bike ,lifted extreme weight and squats and was tossed around like a doll. I was scraped up and cuts all over. I learned my lesson the hard way even one time with my baby cousin he was 5yrs old met up with his mom and of course she soaked him with sun tan lotion. So, I took the little guy to the shore line and of course we get hit with a huge wave and then another it almost ripped him from my grip. I had to dig my finger into his arm cause of the lotion and the wave sucking away from me. When, I brought him back to his mom she said why are you white as a ghost !! I said don't ask and back of on the suntan lotion.

I have been to Myrtle Beach, the Ocean waters there can be deceiving and very Dangerous.

As a Father, (like All Fathers and Mothers), we all would do what ever it takes to rescue our Kids.

I will keep the Family in my prayers, and pray that, as hard as it is to cope with the loss of their Father, I pray, that they understand, that their Father, died saving his Children, and in my humble opinion, there is no more noble cause. May the Family, find God's presence with them as they journey through their time of grief.

I have been to Myrtle Beach, the Ocean waters there can be deceiving and very Dangerous.

As a Father, (like All Fathers and Mothers), we all would do what ever it takes to rescue our Kids.

I will kept the Family in my prayers, and pray that, as hard as it is to cope with the loss of their Father, I pray, that they understand, that their Father, died saving his Children, and in my humble opinion, there is no more noble cause. May the Family, find God's presence with them as they journey through their time of grief.

+1

Having grown up on Cape Cod I would often see kids from the midwest etc., messing about as if the ocean was a pond back home. This is so sad. I can't think of words that convey the sadness of this. I think TSD said it well!

I will keep the Family in my prayers, and pray that, as hard as it is to cope with the loss of their Father, I pray, that they understand, that their Father, died saving his Children, and in my humble opinion, there is no more noble cause. May the Family, find God's presence with them as they journey through their time of grief.

Amen.

Very sad.

You nailed it Larry.

My heart goes out to the families.

+1000 prayers sent..

thanks to all for your prayers...They made it home last night and are doing as well as can be expected. Now they are making the plans for the funeral. Please think of them over the weekend as our familys beleive in the power prayer. Thanks again, I know they appreciate your thoughts as well. Craig

Archived