TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone interested in Secret Santa?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a bad family day.

I'll just gracefully bow out.

No worries. :happy feet:

I am sorry to hear that. I hope your gal is feeling better.

I have also had a bad family day. My Dad is in the hospital with nemonia ( went in yesterday). He's 69 and had 3 heart operations over the last 10 years. This last year he has been fighting kidney problems due to vasculitis. I am praying he gets to come home tomorrow. He is moving into a condo a few miles from my house next week end. I am hoping he is better for the move. He is a real trooper. It is going to be nice having him live so close to me now.

Ruf i'm really sorry to hear your having a rough time i hope things get better for you really soon. If you change your mind let us know we still love you even if you can play this time. :grouphug:

Lets see who we have playing:

Gutter Boy aka Grabber aka Rob Your only counted once no matter how many names you come up with.

Carnut

90GT

Requis

MM1

Tammy

SCGT500

We need one more player to even us up. Or someone has to send me TWO gifts.

Hey Chelle come play with us.

Here's the lastest list:

SCGT500

MM1

Carnut

Tammy

Ruffy

90GT

Requis

Gutter Boy aka Grabber Aka Roy, Ray or Rob :hysterical:

Ruf: Glad your back on board. Sorry to hear things are south at home that really sucks holidays or not there is not a good time for that to happen. If you need anything just pm. :reading:

Thanks, Purse Girl. :hyper:

Ruf is going to be just fine - thanks to all who have reached out!

The blower may have to wait a while, though.... :finger:

Y'all are just like - family. For real.

I may do a weekend at the Outer Banks. :happy feet:

Ruf your gonna scare him away! I can't promise him who he'll get so he's taken his chances.

Hi Tammy

Ruf is apparently gonna stalk me around the site until I agree to this :doh:

..so sign me up, and let me know the ground rules, etc. - I'm old, older than the hills, just ask my kids, so I can't remember half of what I've read here lately with all the post whores building up their counts :hysterical:

anyway, if its posted in here somewhere just prod me to go back and read, or let me know what to do for now. Thanks for setting this up. And if I get Ruf's name, I think he needs a shorter antenna, I think I recall something from a month or so ago about him having "antenna envy" :hysterical2:

in pink of course

'll take that as a compliment. hysterical2.gif

This post has been edited by SCGT500: Today, 05:54 PM

I of course meant it as nothing less :happy feet: :happy feet:

..But I'll have you know that I am holding steady as #23 on the site; and this from a guy who didn't even post for his first few months here. And I've got to admit, I have never previously participated in an internet forum; thought it was more something my kids would do. Now I know how folks can get "hooked" on these sites

Is'nt that the best view anyways.

List again then:

MM1

Carnut

Scgt500

90gt

Requis

Evilgt

Ruf

Grabber

Tammy

We are a odd man out need one more by friday guys come on recuit people.

:hyper: Looky where I am now. :hyper:

I never looked at or posted on a forum either! :hysterical2: .....I'm not posting for any high post count, I just love being on here. Helping to keep me half sane til I get my car. :hyper:

So your outa here after you get your car :cry:

..on top of tammy and under Ruf???????? This is an uneven form of happiness :doh:

..we were all just kinda hoping to move in with you :hysterical: Give you that daily exposure type of thing

..on top of tammy and under Ruf???????? This is an uneven form of happiness :doh:

..we were all just kinda hoping to move in with you :hysterical: Give you that daily exposure type of thing

ewww...I was so excited I did not look up. :drop:

Archived