TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone interested in Secret Santa?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like yours too. :wub:

Since were giving our humble opinions on who has a great avitar, I can't chose from:

Scgt :wub:

rpretzel :wub:

or

carnut :wub:

Tammy,

What size thong do you wear in case I draw your name ?

Looks like Rob I mean Grabber is buying Thongs, Please send him your size, I'll be sure to pick them up as I'm out shopping. :spiteful:

Hi Mama,

Who said you could come play ?

I don't know how to PM and I don't have time to play. I can't take a break either. I have to shower and go to film D at his caroling gig today. TaTa :violin:

Hun,

I can explain.

scgt put me up to that.

I was just kidding.

:baby:

scgt is almost as naughty as you. Your punishment is going to either be switching back to dial up or posting a photo of you in your thong. Choose your poison. :hysterical:

I don't know how to PM and I don't have time to play. I can't take a break either. I have to shower and go to film D at his caroling gig today. TaTa :violin:

Some one must be playing with my PM access.

They mess with my posts too. You have to be careful around here.

Have fun at the carol.

Grabber.

scgt is almost as naughty as you. Your punishment is going to either be switching back to dial up or posting a photo of you in your thong. Choose your poison. :hysterical:

What is scgt's punnishment ? He's the worst. :finger:

I will let the others decide on my punishment. :doh:

rpretzel,

Help.

I need some back up support here. I see you lurking. :baby:

Some one must be playing with my PM access.

They mess with my posts too. You have to be careful around here.

Have fun at the carol.

Grabber.

What is scgt's punnishment ? He's the worst. :finger:

I will let the others decide on my punishment. :doh:

rpretzel,

Help.

I need some back up support here. I see you lurking. :baby:

rpretzel run with it start a new thread. I would have but didn't know how. Signing out now. :happy feet: Rob's favorite I'm mean Grabber.

rpretzel run with it start a new thread. I would have but didn't know how. Signing out now. :happy feet: Rob's favorite I'm mean Grabber.

Tana,

You highjacked Tammys thread. She's gonna be mad.

Good form.

2 timer! :finger::cry:

Pick me I'll let you be on top! :spiteful:

Not after Friday you wont. :hysterical:

Shouldn't mess with the Grabber :hysterical:

Carnut,

I knew I could always count on you. :banana piano: Thanks.

That pretzel pussied out on me ealier today when I needed back up. :finger:

I see ya'll have been recuiting for the secret santa! Lets see can we add Tanabanana? She already said she'd get me a thong size 6 Tana! :hysterical: I don't think they make a thong size 32 (is that close?) for GRABBER! :finger: Tana tell the truth does Grabber always how his fist like that. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Alright guys it's looking like it's just us unless you all do some heavy recuiting! Let's see what happens and then we'll set everything up on friday. Should we do a separate wish list thread for ruf? Or keep it in this one ya'll speak up? I can go either way. Let hear it fellows. :banana piano:

Do you all what to list something on your wish list for the secret santa thing? It's gonna be hard to think of things 20 bucks or less. I don't know of anything shiney you can get for that. :cry:

How much are the cool GT500 or Shelby Ball caps. I like hats. :hyper:

Archived