TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone interested in Secret Santa?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wifes getting jealous...to much thread time spent with Tammy...can you post my name first that'll get her talkin' :hysterical2:

My wife wanted to also know who that blond was on the avatar. She then started interigating me. She thought Tammy was scgt's wife. !!

See i go to bed and you all get silly on me. Back to business. I"m not SCGT's wife she's much better looking than me anyways so don't insult the man and retype your post.

Grabber are you just grab assing on our thread or are you gonna play. If you want to stay on this thread then you have to send us a gift. :hyper:

We added someone to the list! :banana piano:

SCGT500 (by request he's on top) :ohsnap:

Ruf

Rob

MM1

90GT

Carnut

Tammy

Requis

Come on guys were having a christmas party here don't get caught sitting in the corner while we have christmas cheer :beerchug:

Whew. I can't believe I just read all 5 pages of this thread. There's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. You guys owe me 15 minutes. Pay up.

Anywho...my allowance is only $5 a week. If I join the fun, I won't get any cig.., I mean beer for a whole month.

Don't feed the cat for a week. :idea:

How Do you change your name without loosing your post?

When you run with a Moderator, anything is possible. :yup:

HEY you all aint cuttin' on me...Back Off!!! :rant:

The weenie wackers got your number. It is only an amount of time, and your number is up. :ohsnap:

Morning my little Elf's. Where are are the new folks you guys recuited while i was away? Rpreztel are you gonna play with us? I update the list yesterday remember scgt is still on top.LOL Rpreztel if you play with us i'll let you be on top! I'll bump scgt for you. What'll you say?

Grabharhar i like your new avatar! Sweet!

...Rpreztel if you play with us i'll let you be on top! I'll bump scgt for you. What'll you say?

But who's to say you won't just bump me down for the next burnin' hunk who comes along?

You see this, scgt? Tammy seems to be letting just about anyone be on top. I'm not sure this is the type of girl I want to be associated with. :hysterical2:

Archived