TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone interested in Secret Santa?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait WAIT WAIT JUST A MINUTE. This is HOT off the press Snoop has joined in! Yes you heard right hold on let me re-DO our master elf'in lis

We now have

Rob- Pm'd and ready

Ruffy-PM'd and ready

Snoopy- I mean scgt PM'd and ready!

Tammy- Of course i know my own address so i'm all set

Waiting to here from elf's:

Carnut

MM1

Requis

And others that want to play with reindeer games with us.

Snoop go sit in the damn corner until you can play well with others again. You and Dub should go eat lunch one day hell ya'll would never come home. You'd both be sitting there trying to figure out what to order. :tease:

Tony they are getting there thongs in a wad cause you declined to play with them.

What the hell. I linked to a stupid santa smiley, and it replaced it when anyone other then me looked at it. It showed a santa on my machine, but I had my wife go to it, and it's a big FU.

Sorry bout that. Never linking to that smiley site again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- Tony

Y'all better tell Tammy Boy what's gonna happen if she keeps bringing up the Thong Boy reference.....

Tony - we're cool. I just couldn't understand the image. Please stop making excuses for having a V6 - man, your car will haul butt! You don't have to have a 427 side-oiler to get respect here - just a Mustang! (and a sense of community!)....we're not into di*k waving 'round here!

OMFG - is that a...PURSE avatar? :doh: This changes everything....

Next thread: Getting in Touch with the Sensitive Side of your Mustang... :finger::censored::redcard:

Tony - we're cool. I just couldn't understand the image. Please stop making excuses for having a V6 - man, your car will haul butt! You don't have to have a 427 side-oiler to get respect here - just a Mustang! (and a sense of community!)....we're not into di*k waving 'round here!

I was joking - do I need to bring my wife in for a reference?! :hysterical2:

- Tony

Ruffy i asked for help getting a nice avatar and since things where slow moving around here i started to shop a bit for my gift to send out and well i found ME something. I wanted to save to show Dub when we comes home so i saved it as my avatar until i can get something better. And you never heard me say anything about a Thong besides you boyz have them wadded sometimes that's all I said. BTW love your new avatar that's a keeper with me but the BOYZ may boycott your ass for that.

Archived