TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas Shelby get together in September

sportscars

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a great time today! :happy feet: It was nice to meet everyone and drive around the great state of Texas! :peelout:

Thanks you Sean for all you did putting this together.

yep, it was quite the time!

Great people, great cars, great fun!

All I can say right now is WOW! Heck of a long day for everybody - 9 AM until 10 PM.

I want to apologize for the trip thru San Marcos to lunch - my bad on the directions! :headscratch: I also want to thank every one for their understanding about parking at dinner. I was given incorrect info by the resturant and even though it worked out well, I am still disappointed that it was not smoother.

I want to thank Mark Logan of Shelby Cars NW for stopping by, "BIG" John for coming out on his birthday and bringing his Series 1, twicebitten for bringing his KR all the way from Houston and to my brother for driving my son around all day.

I also want to thank all 23 cars (and their owners!) for showing up and letting me spend the day with you. It was an awesome time. I met some really nice people and look forward to meeting you all again.

I am thinking about having the next get together sometime around March and maybe in the Waco area??? Any volunteers?

Thank you everyone,

Sean

Kudos Sean!

Great event regardless, count me in for the next one. Hopefully in the near future :shift:

We'll get the pics uploaded this week sometime, all 400 hopefully.

Again great time and enjoyed all the company good and bad. You know who you are.... :redcard:

Congrats all!

Wow! :happy feet:

That was so much fun. Sean did an outstanding job and deserves the gold star award. I was amazed at the turnout at Landa park and the drive was a hoot. I wish everyone had convertibles because the sound of all of those Shelbys winding up was music to the ears!

It was great to meet so many Shelby owners and to reacquaint with those I had already met. Thank you all for letting the Mustang GT tag along.

And to that two wheeler at Luchenbach (you all know who I mean), bring it on :shift:

Sorry we had to leave the car show early but that much sun, even with sunscreen, takes it out of you. We were tired but very happy.

Thanks again Sean - a job very well done. Can't wait for the next get together.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sean!!! You did a great job. We just got home about an hour ago.

How about some details about the museum?

Sorry I couldn't make it but I didn't leave Austin until 1:30. I had a great brunch at Chez Zee with my brother and sister-in-law. My brother (my passenger yesterday) just found out he has a rare neuro muscular condition that makes car riding a little uncomfortable but he had a wonderful time yesterday and my sister-in-law told me today that he talked about it all night long.

Thanks again Sean!

Sean, Like everyone else here, can't say enough about your efforts and great work. 1005 satisfied, made it home around 11:30pm Saturday, safe and sound. Washed the dirt off the car Sunday!! I wish I could find a place here in Houston, but the 610 loop is the only course that I know. Next time rent a HERTZ!! :banghead:

Archived