TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One Trick Pony's car & alericmckearn's car is on it's way home

Grabber

they already know. they aren't happy at all that i know more about what is happening to the car than they do. i was kind of hoping OTP would snap a picture of it so i could send that to them. ;)

alericmckearn,

Here's your unloaded document:

ORILLIA__WA___unloaded_2.htm

ORILLIA__WA___unloaded_2.htm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, the dealership is giving me an ETA of sunday. i'm like uh, its at the rail yard in kent. they are like, uh...

Tell them to get their butts in gear, mine is being delivered tomorrow. I think I got a pick of your car. It was a Sterling Gray with Gray stripes coming off the railcar. Was it on the same railcar as mine? I can't remember.

they already know. they aren't happy at all that i know more about what is happening to the car than they do. i was kind of hoping OTP would snap a picture of it so i could send that to them. ;)

I think I got one for you, I was there at 7am and took pics of my car being unloaded. Have to learn how to use photo bucket so I can post them.

These 2 GT500's were unloaded at 11:48 today.

The "UL" on this document means "unloaded". :happy feet:

OneTrickPony's document:

ORILLIA__WA___Unloaded.htm

Two GT500's came off the railcar about 8am this morning, :drool: then the person who inspects them for damage must have checked them in at 11:48. :happy feet: Rob, the color looks better than I could imagine, very bold and striking. To my surprise the cars weren't that dirty. Must have been the nice weather and time of year. I'm going to be at the dealership earky and wait for the truck to arrive. The driver of the truck has my cell number and is going to call when the car is dropped off. I want to be there before its dropped so I'm the only one to drive it. :shift:

Two GT500's came off the railcar about 8am this morning, :drool: then the person who inspects them for damage must have checked them in at 11:48. :happy feet: Rob, the color looks better than I could imagine, very bold and striking. To my surprise the cars weren't that dirty. Must have been the nice weather and time of year. I'm going to be at the dealership earky and wait for the truck to arrive. The driver of the truck has my cell number and is going to call when the car is dropped off. I want to be there before its dropped so I'm the only one to drive it. :shift:

sterling gray with black stripes actually :happy feet:

Take a pic of the driverr and the B/L papers hes using for delivery--it'll be cool to have a record of that--CONGRATS

sterling gray with black stripes actually :happy feet:

My sterling gray with black stripes was offloaded today in Newark, NJ for delivery to Long Island, NY they are still giving an ETA of Aug 4th, hopefully they will both be there sooner than this weekend.

Good luck with yours and post picks when you can.

Regards,

Jim

I think I got one for you, I was there at 7am and took pics of my car being unloaded. Have to learn how to use photo bucket so I can post them.

Here's the "how to use photo bucket" thread.

We need pic's and we need them now. :rant2:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...f=226&id=48

I have the acct set up and pics in my album. Hope I can do this.

Picture280.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Wow, I actually did it. The top two pics of Alericmckean car, it caught me by suprise. I didn't realize that there was another Shelby :headscratch: . The last ones are of my baby. Suppose to be at the dealership between 4 and 5pm today :happy feet: . Its going to be his last load for the day, just my luck. Hope it comes in as planned, spoke directly with the ladt who schedules the loads and that's what she told me.

I have the acct set up and pics in my album. Hope I can do this.

Picture280.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Those are great pic's of the cars coming off of the rail car. That is so cool that you were there to see it happen. Not many people get to do that.happy%20feet.gif

I didn't get to take any pics of it being unloaded at the dealership. Oh well, at least its home in the garage. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I will take some pics and post them later, its 106 degrees today and I've only had about 4 hours of sleep. I wish I would have taken a picture of my wifes expression when she first saw the car. It was like a 1000 watt lightbulb smile. I say this because I was always on the net drivng her crazy looking at vids and pics. :slapfight:

Thanks Rob for everything, you have my number, give me a call and leave your number, when we get back from vacation we can set up a time to come down and visit.

Congrats to you guys! Great looking rides and cool picts! Thanks for sharing these. I see you guys have been getting roasted in the NW...106 is ridiculous.

Enjoy those monsters and drink plenty of liquids and hi octane!

KC666

:rockon:

It was 107 here in Vancouver, WA yesterday. Unreal heat in the 3 digits for 4 days now.

Archived