TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Every Day is a Good Day to think of Our Troops!

GOD BLESS & PROTECT THEM!!!

7-Day Forecast for Baghdad,Iraq

Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu

115ºF 117ºF 120ºF 122ºF 122ºF 121ºF 120ºF

89ºF 89ºF 90ºF 91ºF 92ºF 95ºF 95ºF

Prayer request

According to the weather reports, it is our understanding that it is 122 degrees in Iraq right now --

Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety..

If it be God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

Let us pray.

let_us_pray.bmp

Prayer

'Lord, please hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.'

Prayer Request: When you see this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

Of all the gifts you could give a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & others deployed in harm's way,

Prayer is the very best one!

let_us_pray.bmp

I am sure that EVERYONE has ties with someone in the Military, weather it is a Family Member or a Friend. I personally know several People, both Family and Friends, over there now. I pray for their safety as well as all Military Personel.

I am sure that EVERYONE has ties with someone in the Military, weather it is a Family Member or a Friend. I personally know several People, both Family and Friends, over there now. I pray for their safety as well as all Military Personel.

+1 - David and TS family. You guys are the best of the good 'ole USA. I pray they can all come home soon. Some of my friends who were in Iraq are now in Afghanistan. It is really ridiculous how much time people have spent deployed. The OPTEMPO has been crazy for the last 9 years. The Guard and Reservists have sacrificed a lot too. Wives and family members have it worse in a lot of ways. During my homesick times you guys were a real lifeline.

+1 - David and TS family. You guys are the best of the good 'ole USA. I pray they can all come home soon. Some of my friends who were in Iraq are now in Afghanistan. It is really ridiculous how much time people have spent deployed. The OPTEMPO has been crazy for the last 9 years. The Guard and Reservists have sacrificed a lot too. Wives and family members have it worse in a lot of ways. During my homesick times you guys were a real lifeline.

we appreciate you 1977 more than you know.........thanks so much for all your service and sacrifices! :salute::salute::salute:

Archived