TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 BMW M5 4 Sale

I just took this 2008 BMW M5 in trade today.

We are taking this car to a high line auction coming up in less than 2 weeks just to get our money out of it.

Kelley Blue Book TRADE-IN is $56,300 for Good Condition and $59,100 for Excellent Condition

Private Party is $59,500 for Good Condition and $62,600 Excellent Condition

Retail is $67,000

MSRP on this car was $97,070

It has 17,691 Miles

Interlagos Blue Metallic with Black Leather. 6-Speed Manual, V10 with 500 HP

I drove this home tonight and just took these pics.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested contact me ASAP. Someone can get one heck of a deal on this car if this is something they like.

We have $55,800 in this. We just want to get our money out of it and it will sell it at auction if no one buys it before the auction comes up in less than two weeks.

$56,000 takes it!!!!

Here is are a bunch of pictures I took tonight:

BMW PICTURES

716334.jpg

That's a bit - surprising! The 5 is quite a ride. A buddy of mine did the BMW one day driving school in Spartanburg SC couple of years ago. They drove M5's. He said he never had more fun in one day! And this guys owns a C6 & 350Z - both highly modified.

That's a bit - surprising! The 5 is quite a ride. A buddy of mine did the BMW one day driving school in Spartanburg SC couple of years ago. They drove M5's. He said he never had more fun in one day! And this guys owns a C6 & 350Z - both highly modified.

I said to the guy.......trading down a bit, aren't we?

He said the M3 handles better on curvy roads and claims the M5 is a bit heavy.

I'm not a BMW guy, but this is one AWESOME car!

This thing will take the GT500 at least off the line. It has a lot more kick and get up and go from a dead stop than my GT500 had.

Someone has a chance of getting one heck of a deal on this thing wether someone buys this or it goes to auction in less than two weeks.

The owner did NOT want to trade for this car by having to put that much money in a used car! But I traded for it anyway because the M3 was a new 08 and had to go! I figured it would be easy to get our money back on this if we just sell it for what we have in it and the end result is the M3 we had is gone!

If you take the trade-in values from Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, NADA and Black Book, the average trade value between all 4 averages out at $58,706

Average retail averages out at $66,861

At $56,000 you are $2,706 below Trade-in value!!!

If I could I would buy this this myself! I put it on ebay starting at $56k. Someone has a shot at getting one heck of a deal!

do you take my Shelby as a trade in (you probably know every thing about it so far,i ca PM details http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/12...by-content.html ), you can PM me with the value of my shelby if you decide to do so, i always loved BMWs i had M3 brand new from Chattanooga dealer in 95. cannot get over the handling until now, never seen any suspension/steering that matches the m division so far, it hugs the road like a freight train to the track.

do you take my Shelby as a trade in (you probably know every thing about it so far,i ca PM details http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/12...by-content.html ), you can PM me with the value of my shelby if you decide to do so, i always loved BMWs i had M3 brand new from Chattanooga dealer in 95. cannot get over the handling until now, never seen any suspension/steering that matches the m division so far, it hugs the road like a freight train to the track.

The PM system here is messing up and limiting the PM's I can send for some reason.

You can email me at:

johnc@dennisonford.com

Wow...V10 and an 8250 rpm red line...that mo fugger must scream. :shift:

Go for it Rabi...Sounds exciting to me. :happy feet:

As much as I hate to have to admit it, this baby will take the GT500 off the line with no problem! I drove it home the night I traded for it and from a dead stop it flies!!!!

As much as I hate to have to admit it, this baby will take the GT500 off the line with no problem! I drove it home the night I traded for it and from a dead stop it flies!!!!

:yup:

I am no stranger to m division bmw (not m5 v10), but i can imagine the performance.

Archived