TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference

Good!.......................let's get'm out in the open so we can get a clear shot!

:rip:

I undersatnd Isalmic men aren't permitted see a naked woman and still go to their Heaven.

Lets send a bus load of Keith's gals to Chicago. Granted a bus load might be only one or two but it would solve the probelm. :hysterical:

I undersatnd Isalmic men aren't permitted see a naked woman and still go to their Heaven.

Lets send a bus load of Keith's gals to Chicago. Granted a bus load might be only one or two but it would solve the probelm. :hysterical:

But how will Keith coap with out them............. :hysterical:

Yes, but old men's eyesight ain't as good anymore! :cry:

You got that right!

:spiteful:

But how will Keith coap with out them............. :hysterical:

I suspect he has more stashed away as a Plan B. He doesn't seem to be lacking any on the girls and Mustangs thread. Everytime I think I've see enough, a new one waddles in to view. :hide:

funny, how it is being held in Chicago!

They got a discount!

I suspect he a more stashed away as a Plan B. He doesn't seem to be lacking any on the girls and Mustangs thread. Everytime I think I've see enough, a new one waddles in to view. :hide:

Stashed Away.......... Where could he Stash them.........I know Canada in Big but DAAAAAMN....................................... :hysterical:

Archived