TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Angry Men and Divorce story and advice

Hey there !!! Sorry lady's but this for the men only since in divorce court we don't have any rights!!! I like to discuss divorce topic and share info and you can vent here and get support. What amazes me about divorce is that women have gottten there indepence and running major company's or in tuff jobs like us men. But when they go to divorce court all that power is gone they resort back to there innocet selves and cry to the judge that there husband did wrong by them and what them to pay for it. Meanwhile your there because you started the divorce because she cheated on you. But that doesn't matter because you drove to it as her lawyer states and the judge goes along with it. Why because the divorce court hasn't caught up to the real times of earth and still treat the lady's like poor little lambs mean while they double in salary than you. But you still have to pay her !!! I know 2 sgt that were married to each other same date of employment same pension and deffered compensation account they got divorced no kids and he still has to give her money every month. That's fair poor poor wife!!! I give my ex from my first marriage 250.00 a month out of my disability pension, I helped her become a doctor typed her reports. The judge say's it doesn't count because, I have a good job!!! I was ther to divorce her for her drinking problem and finding out her brother is a violent felon. That doesn't go good with law enforcement. So vent my friends !! and ask me questions feel free.

Anthony

After 7 Years of Marriage, my Wife asked for a Divorced. says it was because of my Cars and my life of Cars. I said ok. My sister worked for attorneys so I asked you to draw up the Papers and set up a sit down with the attorney. a couple of Days later, we were in his Office filling out the Paper Work, 5 Days later I was in front of the Judge, bam, I was Divorced. Cost was just $150.00. I took my Cars and Car stuff and moved out giving her the House. It was pretty cut & dry, and we are still Friends.

After 7 Years of Marriage, my Wife asked for a Divorced. says it was because of my Cars and my life of Cars. I said ok. My sister worked for attorneys so I asked you to draw up the Papers and set up a sit down with the attorney. a couple of Days later, we were in his Office filling out the Paper Work, 5 Days later I was in front of the Judge, bam, I was Divorced. Cost was just $150.00. I took my Cars and Car stuff and moved out giving her the House. It was pretty cut & dry, and we are still Friends.

You got the good end of the deal, Hey.........................isn't that you old lady in my avatar?

Hey he's right you did get out easy!!!! My divorce last 3yrs she wanted everything my pension she even empty the the house out while, I was at work 99% of the funiture and dishes were bought my family. She had my 2 Amx's junked and the judge couldn't care until, I was able to take a set of expensive wedge wood dishes that my mom bought. The judge wanted my give half of what is worth. Everytime, I went to court the judge would announce that I was a cop. When he found out my family is weathly he tried to get me to pay for my wedding again. Till, I showed him the contract that was never signed by me then he tried to get me to pay her back mortgage payments saying that, I never payed a dime to the house. I had to get 2and half yrs of bank statements and show my pay check getting deposited then the next day 800.00 was pulled out by my wife. I found out she was giving her mother money and her sister was getting married so she bought all the furniture for her house. The judge again didn't want to hear it he even went as far as an accident that , I got into at work and sue the perp we were not married he wanted me to split the 25,000 that I won in the settlement. She never got that money after firing my first lawyer, I went down to the Bronx spoke to a judge. That, I knew and ask he knew who's the most evil family lawyer in this court house. He gave her name and said the bitch 's office is across the street. I went in and hired her told what was going on when we showed up at court she let loose. I ended getting back my diganity and reimbursed for what she stole. Plus money for my cars she junked. She settled everything in 3 days. But wait, I gave 5 grand retainer she tells me in the hallway of the court house. That she going to give me back some money, I tell her keep it you deserve it. Now 2 weeks go by, I get called down to her office to pick up my divorce paperwork and my law comes out of her office and tells me that, I owe her another 2,500.00. I said for what she you just owe me, I said show me the minutes for that money along with that big tip you got. She said just pay it or no paperwork and you must found out that my parents are loaded and mind you, I'm in my uniform. I said you got balls what you need a tummy tuck to find your feet. She never got her money and she sent me the paperwork after a call to my old co-workers. They dropped in for a chat with her end of story. Trust me this time, I'm ready for this divorce, I did the right thing and my wife when she got pregnant mind you, I was in 2 3yr relantinship and never used a condom. I thought my swimmers were dead. Plus at the time, I met my father was dieing of a brain tumor my mind was fried from just nursing my ex finnace from surgey she also had a brain tumor. My bestfriend tried to stop me he said this is not you!!! Your breaking all your own rules. But, I never recovered from 9/11 and got married 2 month later, I tried to kill myself. I hit bottom and my wife was there to protect me from my job. But she got me to put her on the deed to this house. Which was a big mistake and you guy's know it.

The judge will have a field day with that my future ex hit lotto!!!! That's what happens when you do the right thing!! I love my daughter to death and never regret that part. All, I wanted out of life was a big family and a nice life for them. Trust me my parents helped me out in my wild days buying peoples cars and paying out here and there. But, I alway's worked thru high school and summer 2 jobs cut my parents grass at both houses. So, I know what's it like to have to give more than half of what, I worked for to someone that has sweat for anything. Like, I said before she will have nothing my daughter will alway's taken care of by my mom. The way my health is going, I don't know how long I have. I went and had my lung checked again the black spots are bigger and my lung capacity is down to 60% from 70% 2 years ago. I won't die unhappy never!!!

Dude your friends because you gave her a house...damn thats harsh...

My divorce was easy. No kids and we split everything down the middle and went our seperate ways.

I have not seen her in 10 years and I hope to keep it that way.

I think that a lot has to do with how the subject of Divorce is brought up.

I also think ALOT has to do with the damn Lawyers. Some get off on being mean and nasty and they talk their Cliant into doing stuff just to please themselves.

Personally, I think that if it has to go to Court, the Judge should make them Sell EVERYTHING and devide the Cash equally and if they are both able to Work, no Alimony is to be paid and if Kids are involved, the Cost of raisingthem should be devided equlally. No special treatments.

Dude your friends because you gave her a house...damn thats harsh...

No, we are friends because we both have good Hearts. I was ok with the Divorce, I was not going to make it hard on her. We talked about it, and went to the Lawyer just to finalize it. I am into Cars and she is not and could not take all of the Car Stuff.

Hey he's right you did get out easy!!!! My divorce last 3yrs she wanted everything my pension she even empty the the house out while, I was at work 99% of the funiture and dishes were bought my family. She had my 2 Amx's junked and the judge couldn't care until, I was able to take a set of expensive wedge wood dishes that my mom bought. The judge wanted my give half of what is worth. Everytime, I went to court the judge would announce that I was a cop. When he found out my family is weathly he tried to get me to pay for my wedding again. Till, I showed him the contract that was never signed by me then he tried to get me to pay her back mortgage payments saying that, I never payed a dime to the house. I had to get 2and half yrs of bank statements and show my pay check getting deposited then the next day 800.00 was pulled out by my wife. I found out she was giving her mother money and her sister was getting married so she bought all the furniture for her house. The judge again didn't want to hear it he even went as far as an accident that , I got into at work and sue the perp we were not married he wanted me to split the 25,000 that I won in the settlement. She never got that money after firing my first lawyer, I went down to the Bronx spoke to a judge. That, I knew and ask he knew who's the most evil family lawyer in this court house. He gave her name and said the bitch 's office is across the street. I went in and hired her told what was going on when we showed up at court she let loose. I ended getting back my diganity and reimbursed for what she stole. Plus money for my cars she junked. She settled everything in 3 days. But wait, I gave 5 grand retainer she tells me in the hallway of the court house. That she going to give me back some money, I tell her keep it you deserve it. Now 2 weeks go by, I get called down to her office to pick up my divorce paperwork and my law comes out of her office and tells me that, I owe her another 2,500.00. I said for what she you just owe me, I said show me the minutes for that money along with that big tip you got. She said just pay it or no paperwork and you must found out that my parents are loaded and mind you, I'm in my uniform. I said you got balls what you need a tummy tuck to find your feet. She never got her money and she sent me the paperwork after a call to my old co-workers. They dropped in for a chat with her end of story. Trust me this time, I'm ready for this divorce, I did the right thing and my wife when she got pregnant mind you, I was in 2 3yr relantinship and never used a condom. I thought my swimmers were dead. Plus at the time, I met my father was dieing of a brain tumor my mind was fried from just nursing my ex finnace from surgey she also had a brain tumor. My bestfriend tried to stop me he said this is not you!!! Your breaking all your own rules. But, I never recovered from 9/11 and got married 2 month later, I tried to kill myself. I hit bottom and my wife was there to protect me from my job. But she got me to put her on the deed to this house. Which was a big mistake and you guy's know it.

The judge will have a field day with that my future ex hit lotto!!!! That's what happens when you do the right thing!! I love my daughter to death and never regret that part. All, I wanted out of life was a big family and a nice life for them. Trust me my parents helped me out in my wild days buying peoples cars and paying out here and there. But, I alway's worked thru high school and summer 2 jobs cut my parents grass at both houses. So, I know what's it like to have to give more than half of what, I worked for to someone that has sweat for anything. Like, I said before she will have nothing my daughter will alway's taken care of by my mom. The way my health is going, I don't know how long I have. I went and had my lung checked again the black spots are bigger and my lung capacity is down to 60% from 70% 2 years ago. I won't die unhappy never!!!

Racer, wow man, thats tough stuff buddy tough times do not last forever, have some fun in your Shelby its the perfect antidote to lifes BS....

Maybe suggest to your wife that you want to put the house into your daughters name?

No, we are friends because we both have good Hearts. I was ok with the Divorce, I was not going to make it hard on her. We talked about it, and went to the Lawyer just to finalize it. I am into Cars and she is not and could not take all of the Car Stuff.

Didn't she know this before you got married? :lurk:

I also think ALOT has to do with the damn Lawyers. Some get off on being mean and nasty and they talk their Cliant into doing stuff just to please themselves.

Personally, I think that if it has to go to Court, the Judge should make them Sell EVERYTHING and devide the Cash equally and if they are both able to Work, no Alimony is to be paid and if Kids are involved, the Cost of raisingthem should be devided equlally. No special treatments.

I couldn't agree more!!! She cleaned out the bank account because she claimed I took $5000.00 out of it for me, when in reality I used it to pay the taxes on our house. I paid her for half of the house, and she took most of the furniture and all the pots, pans and dishes. Thank God she left my pension alone. Then she felt that the amount that was settled on for child/spousal support between the lawyers and us wasn't good enough so she took me to Domestic relations and they said I owed thousands of dollars in child support. When I told them that I was paying all along (and had cancelled checks to prove it) they claimed it wasn't enough! They garnished my pay and took over 50% of my take home pay. When I lost my job and had to take a new one making $11,000 a year less (16% loss in income) they claimed there was no change. Then she went to Florida and Hawaii on vacation, put a two story deck on her house, bought herself a new car..... helped my one son by helping him find a car and made him pay (which he should). Then hit me up for 65% of his tuition and refused to pay for our other sons tuition because he lived with me! And ya wonder why I hate lawyers!!!

But after all of this payout was over I thought what the heck I'm buying a Shelby I was paying out anyway, now I'm use to it.... TA DA, CSM07SGT1316 in my garage.

Rant over

This is why you get divorced in a "No Fault" state.

Exactly. Unfortunately RacerX is in NY, which has one of the toughest, most restrictive divorce laws in the country.

Sorry to hear this RacerX, focus on your little girl, and it'll all be behind you in no time.

Hey there !!! Sorry lady's but this for the men only since in divorce court we don't have any rights!!! I like to discuss divorce topic and share info and you can vent here and get support. What amazes me about divorce is that women have gottten there indepence and running major company's or in tuff jobs like us men. But when they go to divorce court all that power is gone they resort back to there innocet selves and cry to the judge that there husband did wrong by them and what them to pay for it. Meanwhile your there because you started the divorce because she cheated on you. But that doesn't matter because you drove to it as her lawyer states and the judge goes along with it. Why because the divorce court hasn't caught up to the real times of earth and still treat the lady's like poor little lambs mean while they double in salary than you. But you still have to pay her !!! I know 2 sgt that were married to each other same date of employment same pension and deffered compensation account they got divorced no kids and he still has to give her money every month. That's fair poor poor wife!!! I give my ex from my first marriage 250.00 a month out of my disability pension, I helped her become a doctor typed her reports. The judge say's it doesn't count because, I have a good job!!! I was ther to divorce her for her drinking problem and finding out her brother is a violent felon. That doesn't go good with law enforcement. So vent my friends !! and ask me questions feel free.

Anthony

Brutal!

I can only say that there is two sides to every story. You can never know what's in a woman's (or a man's) mind...

My divorce was easy. No kids and we split everything down the middle and went our seperate ways.

I have not seen her in 10 years and I hope to keep it that way.

I agree to keep her but she a major problem she just started a war with my best friends daughter they were also best friends. It started over me and her friend texting each. She always gave me advice on problem with my wife we are also good friends we live next door to each other her kids call me uncle. Women are just plain crazy !!!!

Stumpbreaker that pic of hillary is freaking me out

I totally agree with that statement but the courts are the ones who let this crap go on!!! Like, I pointed out before look at that wealthy guy who refused to give up his money and was jailed for over 20yrs. You kill your wife you get about 5 to 7 years in jail.

I couldn't agree more!!! She cleaned out the bank account because she claimed I took $5000.00 out of it for me, when in reality I used it to pay the taxes on our house. I paid her for half of the house, and she took most of the furniture and all the pots, pans and dishes. Thank God she left my pension alone. Then she felt that the amount that was settled on for child/spousal support between the lawyers and us wasn't good enough so she took me to Domestic relations and they said I owed thousands of dollars in child support. When I told them that I was paying all along (and had cancelled checks to prove it) they claimed it wasn't enough! They garnished my pay and took over 50% of my take home pay. When I lost my job and had to take a new one making $11,000 a year less (16% loss in income) they claimed there was no change. Then she went to Florida and Hawaii on vacation, put a two story deck on her house, bought herself a new car..... helped my one son by helping him find a car and made him pay (which he should). Then hit me up for 65% of his tuition and refused to pay for our other sons tuition because he lived with me! And ya wonder why I hate lawyers!!!

But after all of this payout was over I thought what the heck I'm buying a Shelby I was paying out anyway, now I'm use to it.... TA DA, CSM07SGT1316 in my garage.

Rant over

That's reality guys he got screwed because he's a man and she's a women!!!

I got one that will blow your mind this is true sworn on my shelby!!!! My best friends wife cheated on him with her 1st cousin and got pregnant by him. He filed for divorce they said you have to support that baby !! Remember the oath we men say thru sickness and health !!! Gotcha he flipped but he had an ace in the hole her father if he found out she was dead so she waved that childs support.

You cant make up shit like that!!

Exactly. Unfortunately RacerX is in NY, which has one of the toughest, most restrictive divorce laws in the country.

Sorry to hear this RacerX, focus on your little girl, and it'll all be behind you in no time.

Thanks Stratgirl and I mean no disrespect towards you are any good women!!! Like my neighbors wife works 2 partime jobs one is cleaning houses and has dinner on the table the house is clean the children are feed and washed. If my wife did one of those things it would make me happy. With my ex- wife we sometimes worked different shifts she was a nurse but we always clean the house together and made meals for each other so there was a meal to eat. This one she holds the baby all day, I clean the house and her mother ask me what's my job around here my poor daughter is tired. I laughed in her face and what's my job, I payed for everything here 50,000 truck for her to go around and spend my money. I said why don't you ask your daughter what a mop looks like !!! Your daughter has been muching off me from the time she got pregnant and quit her job. When she saw my mom rent hotel suite's for me and my siblings in the Hilton when we were down in N.C. Thats where my father was getting surgery but, I did the honorable thing and married her and take of my child.

Racer, wow man, thats tough stuff buddy tough times do not last forever, have some fun in your Shelby its the perfect antidote to lifes BS....

Maybe suggest to your wife that you want to put the house into your daughters name?

I have to say this ever since 9/11, I feel like God is punishing me for what, I don't know!!! Failed relationships car wrecks and problems at work for doing my job. But you tell me this just life, I finally got together with my true love my best friends sister. The first time, I saw her it was love but she was with another guy. I chased her and begged her not marry himhe was a drunk and a cheap bastard!!! Her parents wanted me to be with her. A couple of times we almost kissed but she pulled away. Her man knew what was going on we knew each other of course the wedding happens. I wasn't invited go figure but all my friends were going one of those friends was a female. I was her date when we got to the hall. I walked up to her and her jaw drop of course her new husband was drunk to shit and didnt even notice me. She said what are you doing here my answer was I had to see it for my own eye's that you married him!! She welled up. I turned and walked out and left the wedding. Her mother stopped me and said don't give up she will be yours oneday. When, I got married to my first wife she was hiding in the back of the church. I saw her leaving. At her brothers wedding of course, I was in the wedding party it was very stressful she had one kid already. I was standing next to my wife while my friend sister was dancing around and my wife never knew about me and her. But wife turned to me and said your in love with her, I can see it in your eye's. After my divorce and mind you, I was at every family event that his family had. People would think we were husband and wife even when she was pregnant. I was at her parents house and she showed up and we sat and talked her parent disappeared. she told me she was very unhappy and, I said leave him, I will take car of you!! She looked me in the eyes and said, I'm pregnant and I said it doesn't matter leave him. She didn't until 13 yrs later and she called me and it was heaven. Till she collasped and we found out she had a brain tumor that was missed diagnosed when she had a MRI of her brain for headaches. It started as a size of a penny now it was covering the whole left side of her brain. She made it thru the surgery, gave her a ring and moved in and took care her and her 2 children. I washed her cooked for her and her kids of course her family was ther also but she changed she recovered with no big issues other than sezuires. She was so scared it would comeback that it consumed her and she let her kids run wild she didn't care anymore. I started fighting with her 13yr old daughter and the family turned on me because, I told them she doesn't tell what to do. Anyway, I had to walk away from her it killed me!! But, I had no time for heartache because my father was diagnosed with a brain tumor what's the odds of that!!! But when she heard, I was getting married she called me and pleaded for me not to marry my wife. She said still loves me !!! I told her she will always be in my heart and my true love and one day we will meet in heaven and be together forever. Now you tell me that wouldn't make you die!! Was, I suppose to die that day at the towers or I didn't do enough to save those people lives. No lie, I'm in pain everyday mental and physically and every morning, I wake up and say damn I''m still breathing and still married even in my dreams it nitemares no peace. Why would God do this to person who runs to when people are running from the evil. I was alway's driving my supervisor around on patrol because they know, I would take the bullet for them or anyone who deserves to live.

Thanks Stratgirl and I mean no disrespect towards you are any good women!!! Like my neighbors wife works 2 partime jobs one is cleaning houses and has dinner on the table the house is clean the children are feed and washed. If my wife did one of those things it would make me happy. With my ex- wife we sometimes worked different shifts she was a nurse but we always clean the house together and made meals for each other so there was a meal to eat. This one she holds the baby all day, I clean the house and her mother ask me what's my job around here my poor daughter is tired. I laughed in her face and what's my job, I payed for everything here 50,000 truck for her to go around and spend my money. I said why don't you ask your daughter what a mop looks like !!! Your daughter has been muching off me from the time she got pregnant and quit her job. When she saw my mom rent hotel suite's for me and my siblings in the Hilton when we were down in N.C. Thats where my father was getting surgery but, I did the honorable thing and married her and take of my child.

Hate to say it but your wife sounds like a go-getter compared to mine. :hysterical:

Archived