TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let's be FaceBook friends

I figure I have been on here since the Stangsunleashed days. I have met lots of cool people and made some great friends! Anyone want to be friends on FaceBook let me know. Everyone I have dealt with though this forum is worthy!!! Just send me a friend invite!

Here is my profile

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1074...q=john%2Cfarmer

Just added ya. Dont have a Shelby (or a Mustang for much longer for that matter) - but can always use friends :)

Page

Thanks Page. All Mustang friends are welcome!

Already done long ago! :happy feet:

And I dont know about that sportscars guy...he seems sketchy to me... :hysterical:

While you all are there- join the Terlingua club on facebook too!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...gid=83184987787

Im shameless...I know :lurk:

I am already part of Terlingua and Team Shelby as well!

I figure I have been on here since the Stangsunleashed days. I have met lots of cool people and made some great friends! Anyone want to be friends on FaceBook let me know. Everyone I have dealt with though this forum is worthy!!! Just send me a friend invite!

Here is my profile

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1074...q=john%2Cfarmer

Just sent my request.

Russ

Hey Jim - Former ET RO from the SSBN 727gold crew here!

When? I managed nuclear maintenance in Bangor, WA from 1996 through 1998. I also did two tours in Kings Bay, GA, one at Submarine Squadron 20 from 1990 to 1993 and Trident Refit Facility from 2001 to 2005.

Started out as a Nuc EM from 1974 to 1985, USS Will Rogers (SSBN 659 Blue), S1W Prototype Instructor (Idaho), USS Plunger (SSN 595) then commissioned as a Limited Duty Officer (Nuclear Propulsion) in 1985 and moved to managing submarine maintenance until I retired in 2005. USS Hunley, USS Dixon, CSS-20, COMSUBPAC, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Submarine Maintenance Department Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity San Diego, Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay, GA.

When? I managed nuclear maintenance in Bangor, WA from 1996 through 1998. I also did two tours in Kings Bay, GA, one at Submarine Squadron 20 from 1990 to 1993 and Trident Refit Facility from 2001 to 2005.

Started out as a Nuc EM from 1974 to 1985, USS Will Rogers (SSBN 659 Blue), S1W Prototype Instructor (Idaho), USS Plunger (SSN 595) then commissioned as a Limited Duty Officer (Nuclear Propulsion) in 1985 and moved to managing submarine maintenance until I retired in 2005. USS Hunley, USS Dixon, CSS-20, COMSUBPAC, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Submarine Maintenance Department Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity San Diego, Trident Refit Facility Kings Bay, GA.

I was in Nuclear Power School class 87-02 in Orlando, then S5G in Idaho. From there stationed on the Michigan Gold crew from 1988 - 1990 then got out and started working for PSNS in Code 105.3 Rad Con doing refueling and defueling ops. Then moved to Rad Con Emergency Planning at PSNS in 105.5 until 1996 when I got decided to get out of DOD work and started another life in private industry. I never made it to Kings Bay but did do some refit work at Bangor and even did 6 months at the S8G plant in Ballston Spa. I miss the Olympic Penninsula! Heading there in a couple of weeks for my wifes high school reunion. I plan on eating at Toni Filippis at least twice while I am there!

Small world! Hope to shake hands with you at a future car event!

Archived