TEAM SHELBY FORUM

And now Michael Jackson dies at 50

"Thriller" came out when i was in grade school. we thought he was the baddest dude on the planet.

i'm astonished with his death

when i first heard, i was like wtf...suicide? OD'd? anurism? face fall off?...then they mentioned possibly from a heart attack and i was like :huh: ? was he a smoker or somethin?

I blame alot of Michael Jacksons personal issues on how he was raised and treated when growing up .. the demands on him as a child and adolescent made by his father ....

the bastards cant get to you anymore ... rest in peace MJ

Sky News: Unconfirmed reports say police have seized bags of prescription drugs

from Michael Jackson's home.

There is a GOD. May all the young children in California safely run free in the streets now.

Anyone else hear they are going to melt him down and make LEGO's out of him so young children can play with him for a change?

Heart attack today -

sorry - original link didn't work - borrowed this link from Shelbydude below!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

By now it's time for the news media to quit creating a "god" out of a disgusting person who at one time had some talent. Like most entertainers, he wasn't exactly a role model for citizen of the year :cry:

By now it's time for the news media to quit creating a "god" out of a disgusting person who at one time had some talent. Like most entertainers, he wasn't exactly a role model for citizen of the year :cry:

I have to agree. Like so many celebrities today, he was talented but set bad examples. He was a recluse who abused drugs and his body, as well as (reportedly) children. Because of this, in my opinion, he leaves behind a very poor legacy and example for others to follow, and therefore I don't understand all the worship. It seems like so many people are stuck on personas these days and are not looking at the actual people.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived