TEAM SHELBY FORUM

And now Michael Jackson dies at 50

Yes, he definately passed away. A news conference is pending from outside of UCLA med center.

Like him or hate him, he was a pop icon.

RIP Michael.

OMG I don't think I can take anymore sad news today.... :cry: The radio stations are playing all Michael Jackson songs this evening he was a TRUE American Idol and a Legend just like Elvis Presley was.... :superhero: Wow life is way to short may Michael rest in peace.... :angel:

OMG I don't think I can take anymore sad news today.... :cry: The radio stations are playing all Michael Jackson songs this evening he was a TRUE American Idol and a Legend just like Elvis Presley was.... :superhero: Wow life is way to short may Michael rest in peace.... :angel:

It is a sad day, but he leaves behind many good memories we can associate with as we grew up with him.

I'm glad I was able to go to one of his concerts. Best concert ever! The guy was extremely talented

Lucky!

The closest I got to his concert was watching Billie Jean on MTV - at the end he throws his hat into the crowd - pandemonium!

But i think Thriller is his best work. Tap, tap. Tap, tap ...

It is a sad day, but he leaves behind many good memories we can associate with as we grew up with him.

Lucky!

The closest I got to his concert was watching Billie Jean on MTV - at the end he throws his hat into the crowd - pandemonium!

Michael is one of those musicians that falls into my category of "I don't have to particularly care for or agree with the person's personal life to appreciate their music". Thriller IS (not was) one of the best songs ever, especially when you see the video. It was a work of genius to get Vincent Price in it.

FoxNews has changed the picture to one of him when he was probably 12 or 13 and in the Jackson Five.

(P.S. Madonna fits into the category mentioned above.)

Lucky!

Get this DVD. Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest

AWESOME CONCERT!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Live...7743&sr=1-1

Michael is one of those musicians that falls into my category of "I don't have to particularly care for or agree with the person's personal life to appreciate their music". Thriller IS (not was) one of the best songs ever, especially when you see the video. It was a work of genius to get Vincent Price in it.

FoxNews has changed the picture to one of him when he was probably 12 or 13 and in the Jackson Five.

(P.S. Madonna fits into the category mentioned above.)

I have to agree with you on all the above...both Jackson and Madonna have done crazy things, but both are amazing talents of our generation. another tragic soul...

He held many titles, king of pop, child molester,drug addict, but I did like his music.

:rip:

I am still in shock over this news.... :cry: But I listened to alot of his music last night on the radio, brought back lots of memories, gave me goose bumps but also put a smile on my face.... :) One of my favorite memories was when I was 15 years old me and my then girlfriend made up our very own dance to the song P.Y.T. (pretty young thing) one of the BEST songs ever...... :dance:

I am still in shock over this news.... :cry: But I listened to alot of his music last night on the radio, brought back lots of memories, gave me goose bumps but also put a smile on my face.... :) One of my favorite memories was when I was 15 years old me and my then girlfriend made up our very own dance to the song P.Y.T. (pretty young thing) one of the BEST songs ever...... :dance:

i was always a fan of smooth criminal both songs are great

Archived