TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Farrah Fawcett Dies at 62

I've been following this story very sad indeed.... :( I feel for her Son who asked her for forgiveness but Loved very much and Ryan O'neal who didn't get the chance to marry her.... :cry: I will never forget her role as a battered wife in the 1984 movie "The Burning Bed", extremely intense, outstanding performance and an awesome film!!! Jaclyn Smith (who was my favorite Charlie's Angel) quoted "Now she has peace as she rests with the Real Angels".... :angel:

RIP Farrah, you suffered a great deal, but fought bravely.

It's weird how celebrities pass away in "clusters" of three; at least it seems that way...

Tuesday, it was Ed McMahon; today it was Farrah.

May you both Rest in Peace.

:hysterical3: Scott Baio!

I knew someone would get a kick out of that one..... :hysterical: We had our poster rights as well you know..... :finger: Chachi on Happy Days.... :happy feet:

What no Leif Garrett? :lurk:

:hysterical2: No but I forgot to mention I also had a few Shaun Cassidy posters....."DADOORUNRUN".... :violin::hysterical:

Man do I feel OLD now..... :doh:

RIP Farrah, you suffered a great deal, but fought bravely.

It's weird how celebrities pass away in "clusters" of three; at least it seems that way...

Tuesday, it was Ed McMahon; today it was Farrah.

May you both Rest in Peace.

Three??? Who is number three?

Just in: Report: Michael Jackson Hospitalized for Cardiac Arrest

Hope he's OK.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html

Man, lotta people dieing.

I never had that poster but I loved Charlies Angels! She was a real beauty and talented actress. Too young to die and tough fight against the Big C. May she rest in peace, I'm glad her pain is over.

Sorry to hear of Ed McMahon too, Carson was THE best and McMahon the best talkshow side kick ever. These guys really defined how it should be done. RIP Ed, hope you have a tall cold one where ever you are.

Now it looks like Micheal jackson is gone too. Starting to feel old....

KC666

:rockon:

I am 47, so of course I had THE poster.

I can say that as a teenager I fell in love with her before the poster and before Charlies Angels.

There was this TV show called "Harry O" with David Jannsen as a private eye. He lived on the beach and Farrah was in a few episodes as his neighbor, and I fell in love with her then.

RIP Farrah.

Archived