TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A-Pillar gauge pod install

Either way Ken looks great !!!!! Also summit tech guys are super nice and on the money and they never try to push you to buy something.

I called about my buddys car and if we should up grade the intake manifold with the new carb and they said a big No the manifold on there is perfect!!

Anthony

+1 on the tech guys. They are awesome and seem to know just about everything!

looking good ken now you just need the part that adds the boost so you can see a + number on the gauge.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

HAHA very funny! Listen greaser, this thing is a vacuum gauge too, so don't give me anymore hassle! ;)

Ken, I really like the way those look! I haven't been a big fan of many of the gauges but those turned out really nice.

Thanks again Chill! This setup wasn't too awful expensive either. I'm really happy with how the gauges look, especially how they match the SPP gauges. :shift:

Ken

Man those do looks sweet. You'll feel like a jet fighter in your very own cockpit...

Check out this little mod if you need more room for gauges.

056-215_1.jpg

I call her the USS Enterprise now.. :hysterical:

That 'rally pac' is too cool! I think I may be on the verge of some serious overkill if I did that on top of the 2 pods I've already got though.

Certainly a good option for guys without either the dash or a-pillar pods though, IMO!

Ken

OK so I like gauges a lot. ;)

This is an air filled, 60 lb, Ashcroft fuel gauge installed in the extra port in my fuel rail adapter block on my driver's side fuel rail.

I think it adds a little something kinda cool when I open up the hood. I bought it from UPR for $20.

When installing, let your car sit for quite awhile to let the fuel system de-pressurize as much as possible. Then bury a couple of rags underneath the drivers side fuel rail, before pulling the allen head plug. Dab a bit of pipe dope on the gauge's brass thread, hand tighten, then finish tightening it with a small end wrench, till it's lined up the way you want it.

Ken

DSC06768.jpg

DSC06766.jpg

DSC06788.jpg

Archived