TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Fathers Day

To all of you father's out there in Shelby land - Happy Father's Day! :happy feet:

I'm having a great day so far. We're on a vacation this week (camping and visiting Washington DC), and my daughter got up w/ me at 6am (at her request) and had a little coffee with me, we talked, walked the campground, etc. She gave me a little gift - something she made herself. It was really great. She is 8 1/2 yrs. old.

To all of you father's out there in Shelby land - Happy Father's Day! :happy feet:

I'm having a great day so far. We're on a vacation this week (camping and visiting Washington DC), and my daughter got up w/ me at 6am (at her request) and had a little coffee with me, we talked, walked the campground, etc. She gave me a little gift - something she made herself. It was really great. She is 8 1/2 yrs. old.

Same to you il...Have a great time bud...You gotta go check out the Smithsonian inst.

I took my family there a few years back...We loved it...The mall was awesome.

Thanks ilmor, and a Happy Fathers Day to you and all us fathers :happy feet: :happy feet: . Sounds like your Fathers Day is just about perfect. That time with your dauther is a top ten moment in life for sure.

Unfortunately for me, my children are off travling :cry: . My son did call me this morning from Thailand to wish me a great day.

Archived