TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's it like living in Arizona ?

I have lived in Phoenix and also the Tempe area. Visited a few years ago and was disapointed with the appearance of the city and how things had changed. Some areas are very nice. My dad still lives in chandler and they love it. I used to work in the Emergency room at the Trauma center John C Lincoln Hospital in north Phoenix. North phoenix has some really really nice neiborhoods. Mesa is nice and has a strong Morman following. Peoria is a large retirement population very congested IMO as far as traffic. The Sheriff is probably one of the best. I will PM you with more.

I appreciate the feedback.

I will not know all my options until mid July.

The stress of selling my home and moving my family weighs heavy on me.

If this is only a two year job why would you have to sell your house?

If they open an office their and you decided to stay there for good, then not selling the house may be an option. But if you decided to stay selling the house shouldn't end up affecting you much. You will be to focussed on building your new home.

For now, you should just keep your house and wait and see if you like it in AZ and decide to stay after the two year job is up. If you decide not to stay you still have the house. If you decide to stay then sell it and build your new dream home in AZ. And if you stay and build your new dram home, if you play your cards right and buy a big enough piece of property and build a nice second home on the land, I could move into it and become your neighbor! :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

If this is only a two year job why would you have to sell your house?

If they open an office their and you decided to stay there for good, then not selling the house may be an option. But if you decided to stay selling the house shouldn't end up affecting you much. You will be to focussed on building your new home.

For now, you should just keep your house and wait and see if you like it in AZ and decide to stay after the two year job is up. If you decide not to stay you still have the house. If you decide to stay then sell it and build your new dream home in AZ. And if you stay and build your new dram home, if you play your cards right and buy a big enough piece of property and build a nice second home on the land, I could move into it and become your neighbor! :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

Grabber, he's got a good point. lots of forclosed houses to rent at reasonable prices. Or just buy a fixer upper and flip it when your done and write it off to the job.

Rob, my grandpa lives in Mesa. Not to many people have air-conditioners there, and it gets HOT.

Chris

What? Seriously?? Any house built after 1985 has air conditioners. Notice it's plural. Yes it's hot....which is why I have TWINS!

Rob - I will send you a PM.

Here is a link to troll for house prices. The closer you get get to Scottsdale the less chance for crime.

http://www.phoenixmlssearch.com/

PLUS- There is Barrett Jackson to go to.....

PDRM0119.JPG

PDRM0119.JPG

Archived