TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a couple pictures of my wife, we just celebrated our 5 year anniversary together last month.

- Tony

Tony, you are blessed to have such a pretty Wife. Congrats on your 5 years. I married my HS sweetheart. We have 30 years together. I was 16 and she was 15 when we first started going steady. We have been married 22 years. We lived in sin for a few years. Merry Christmas Tony.

here all of my babys hope u like her my wife of 10 years now and yes she can red line my shelby lol she drives my 69 mustang to shows it not a guy thing with us

Hey Fungu5,

Wow, awesome TI.....................uhhhhhhhhhh! .......Twin Carbs :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Merry Christmas to the both of you.

svtkeith

I'm glad I got to see that before it gets edited! :D

Yep, me too. I mean it, that hurt me more than you know....BUT...this is a family-friendly forum, and I had to remove it. :cry:

Fungu5, you can't post those kind of things okeedokee? No matter how nice they may be... :cry::cry::cry:

:idea: You can, however, PM them to me for a more thorough review! :hysterical:

Thanks, guys

Hey Mygt500,

seems that you wife really enjoys posing. It also looks like she's the only one pictured here on this topic. If it's ok with the both of you how about some nude shots. Just her of course. OH YAA

Proud Mary keep on..................rolling................rolling......................

Yep, me too. I mean it, that hurt me more than you know....BUT...this is a family-friendly forum, and I had to remove it. :cry:

Fungu5, you can't post those kind of things okeedokee? No matter how nice they may be... :cry::cry::cry:

:idea: You can, however, PM them to me for a more thorough review! :hysterical:

Thanks, guys

That's :censored: it, crispy! First it was the :censored: butt on the motorcycle and now this!!!!!!! :cry: ...... :hysterical2:

svtkeith

Archived