TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that you ?

I did not picture you like that.

More for your girl to love. :wub:

No! That's not me, but since she got that damn butchy haircut people get us confused.

bj

I think I just threw up a little.....

Okay...it's just a joke. Here's a pic of my sweetie and our daughter. I think our daughter took to my side of the family. Waddya think?

bjpost-2868-1166421244_thumb.jpg

post-2868-1166421244_thumb.jpg

No! That's not me, but since she got that damn butchy haircut people get us confused.

bj

Okay...it's just a joke. Here's a pic of my sweetie and our daughter. I think our daughter took to my side of the family. Waddya think?

bjpost-2868-1166421244_thumb.jpg

By any chance, is your wife British?

Now I think I peed myself. :hysterical2:

OK....I never thought I'd do this, but since I now need to quash any, uh, unfavorable perceptions of my family.....

This is the front of our Christmas card this year (yes, this picture's real except we Photochopped our daughter into it). The actual card has "Merry Christmas" across the bottom....on the inside it says "Guess who's been naughty?"

Happy Holidays to one and all.

(By the way...good dental work, don't ya think??)

BJ and family

post-2868-1166494848_thumb.jpg

post-2868-1166494848_thumb.jpg

Man that guy has been with alot of women! :hysterical2:

So, the story goes that the former President had been enjoying his New York digs and had vowed to get himself back into shape upon retirement from office. Bill decided that he'd start jogging again, and not past McDonalds drive thrus this time. He mapped off a course, snugged the laces on his Nikes and hit the streets. About a mile into his run, he spots what is obviously a hooker leaning against a lamp post. He gives her a nod and she yells out "Hey, you....$25.00!!". Surprised, but not without a quick comeback Mr Clinton reponds with "Nah...$5.00!"

She flips him off and he runs on down the street.

The next day, it's the same story.....he rounds the corner to find her in the same place and with the same sell line "Hey, you....$25.00". Of course his comeback was already in the bank....."Nah, $5.00!"

This becomes a habit. Day after day for nearly two weeks it's the same thing; The hooker looking for $25.00 and Bill smiling, winking and saying "Nah....$5.00!!"

One morning Hillary decides to stay home for the day and in fact joins Slick Willie on his morning run. After some quick chatting over the first 100 yards or so, Bill remembers that the hooker will be there and there's no telling what Hillary would think so he decides to take a slight detour. Apparently the hooker had other plans that day, too, because as he rounds a corner there she is!!!! He just turns his head toward Hillary and smiles, continuing his run when the hooker yells out "There now, see what you get for $5.00!!!"

:drop:

bj

Girlfriend of 4 years..........we get married in 11 days :sos:

What's she doing...calling a therapist?

Seriously, looks like you're a lucky guy, too.

My standard line when people ask me (a) how old my wife is and (B) what the hell she's doing with me is "Quiet! I'm good til she gets her vision back!"

bj

Hope she likes Honda pilots/odysseys :hysterical:

Yep, she rides with me, she owns the 1990 Pilot. We go to the Sand dunes in Oklahoma every year and have a good time.

She grew up on a farm, so she loves critters and doesn't mind getting dirty. She is a pretty good shot with a rifle too. I have had my .17 caliber for two years and she has shot it more than I have.

I'm sure you guys are there are as proud of your Spouse or GF as you are of your GT500....so let's take a look...

here all of my babys hope u like her my wife of 10 years now and yes she can red line my shelby lol she drives my 69 mustang to shows it not a guy thing with us

Archived