TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh My Gosh!

Geeshh-I hardly know what to say about this.

The only reason your not in big trouble is because you still think I'm SEXY. :wub: Even after all these years.

I thought he would be in trouble for that one. Does he know about the black belt? :hysterical:

• 3 months later...
Visiting your summer home?

Yeah dont i wish. That place is awsome, its the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. If you are ever out that way you should stop by and check it out. The house is huge, complete with swimming pool and bowling alley in the basement. The grounds are great to they have huge gardens, and giant tracts of land. Check out thier winery while you are there they have some really good wine.

The wifes name is Kimberly.

MY500SS: Yeah she cant live without her coffee in the morning, and it HAS to be Starbucks. She drives 10 min out of her way into work in the morning just to get it :headscratch: .

$3 bucks X 5 days a week = 15 bucks X 4 weeks = $60 a month.

Tell her to brew her own and beef up the 401K. Now's the time to buy low. :happy feet:

$3 bucks X 5 days a week = 15 bucks X 4 weeks = $60 a month.

Tell her to brew her own and beef up the 401K. Now's the time to buy low. :happy feet:

LOL Ill be sure to mention that to her. i cant say to much however because i get a rockstar on the way to work every morning. So i figure if we both cut out the drinks, we will have all sorts of money, anyways its about time to start upgrading the shelby! :happy feet:

LOL Ill be sure to mention that to her. i cant say to much however because i get a rockstar on the way to work every morning. So i figure if we both cut out the drinks, we will have all sorts of money, anyways its about time to start upgrading the shelby! :happy feet:

Buy the jockstar fluid at costco in bulk.

Archived