TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't want your girl catching you looking at another man's lady. 28 plus pages and I saw a few who had the balls to post full lengths. You may ask yourself... Why was I looking? Well I wanted to see what everyones lady looks like. Did I send a copy's of my wife's to my friend RuftDraft? Maybe he can post them for me because Stephanie would love to have them up. The Pics are large to make a post from here.. I got balls..Let us be honest here what is really going on with this topic?

Jeez, Rob you must have that camera tie wrapped to your glasses. Only you and the Lord knows how many pictures you have that you DON'T post here! :hysterical:

Be sure to tell Tana that I said hello! :hysterical::hysterical:

Jeez, Rob you must have that camera tie wrapped to your glasses. Only you and the Lord knows how many pictures you have that you DON'T post here! :hysterical:

Be sure to tell Tana that I said hello! :hysterical::hysterical:

Will do Enis.

...and yes, I have other Pic's. :ninja:

BTW.....all my parts are on the way, trickling in Fri. Sat, and Monday from MI. However the syncros and input shaft ship directly from the vendor and I have my guy tracking those.

Will do Enis.

...and yes, I have other Pic's. :ninja:

BTW.....all my parts are on the way, trickling in Fri. Sat, and Monday from MI. However the syncros and input shaft ship directly from the vendor and I have my guy tracking those.

I stopped the truck driver & told him to turn around & return the parts, I said I was with Ford & showed him my Ford credential I.D. badge & he agreed with no questions asked...said something about he's in the union & doesn't question stupid decisions by Ford Management :hysterical:

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

th_SteppingStoneinBarbsmemory012.jpg

Oh My Gosh!

Geeshh-I hardly know what to say about this.

The only reason your not in big trouble is because you still think I'm SEXY. :wub: Even after all these years.

Archived