TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it bad that i love my mustangs more than my gf?

shes in my profile picture in my member profile page...

i would put it on here but i just cant figure out how to upload pictures on the boards...

When it comes to girlfriends, it's always best to have two! :happy feet:

Guys, you know the reasons why.

post-8794-1216954639.jpg

I see you have Nationwide (Busch) Series credentials, Are you coming to MIS in 3 weeks? I'm a season Ticket Holder & would like to meet you there if you do & of coarse the girls too ;)

She has another competition next month in VA Beach...oh and I can still beat her in arm wrestling, but it is getting tougher to win :)

GeorgeLegeros3.jpg

GeorgeLegeros2.jpg

Wow, she is a knock out. I know this is an acquired liking, but being a work out buff myself, I LIKE! and I know how much time goes into looking this good! I am amazed, she looks great. You are one lucky man....

I see you have Nationwide (Busch) Series credentials, Are you coming to MIS in 3 weeks? I'm a season Ticket Holder & would like to meet you there if you do & of coarse the girls too ;)

This was a company outing at Phoenix, AZ a few years back. I got Jack Roush's and Matt Kenseth's autographs there. Twice.

I did get to the race at the Kentucky Speedway this year. Joey Lagano victory. So far this was the only race that I've been to this year.

SKOAL BROTHER!

They were giving it away like candy. I saw people walking out of ther with 10 cans!

This was the tire changing booth where you could test your tire changing skills. I tried it several times and had one of the fastest times of the day. :happy feet: Dam, those tires are heavy!

When it comes to girlfriends, it's always best to have two! :happy feet:

Guys, you know the reasons why.

My_Girls.jpg

Yep. When the first one leaves you, she takes 50%. When the other one leaves she takes the remaining 50%.

Archived