TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

Looking through some of the old posts & noticed I didn't reply to this one...

We've probably got "alot more new members" since this post was started so let's give it another go !!! :banana piano:

Here is a pic of my wife....

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a pic of my wife, she's the one on the far left.

She was former Miss back mountain bacon queen. :wub:

She's also a low fat fry cook. :hysterical:

Pool pics on the way.

Keith,

I see the paint fumes have over the years have affected you.

Hubba Bubba :hysterical:

Holly & I last June the day we got out boat. I have known her since 1st grade, we started going out when we were juniors in high school, married seven years later to the day, will be married 15 years in September.

Nice pic of you two Blue Oval!

I have a Holley....on my Camaro. :hysterical:

Holly & I last June the day we got out boat. I have known her since 1st grade, we started going out when we were juniors in high school, married seven years later to the day, will be married 15 years in September.

Great story! You both are very lucky. There are so many people who never get lucky enough to find a soul mate. I'm happy for both of you! Good form.

Ruf

Congrat Blue, great story.

y'all better hope KR doesn't see that pic.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, My mind is working hard on this one! :hysterical2::hysterical2: Oh Keith it is time to pay the piper :hysterical::hysterical: give me some time on this one I gotta get something to doctor up those gorgeous girls of yours! :happy feet:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, My mind is working hard on this one! :hysterical2::hysterical2: Oh Keith it is time to pay the piper :hysterical::hysterical: give me some time on this one I gotta get something to doctor up those gorgeous girls of yours! :happy feet:

:o :ninja:

Look at the bright side, you will not have to install seat belts. Once they get in, thier not moving :hysterical2:

ps... I'll have you know I debated myself on "should I or shouldn't I".The "I" won. :hysterical2:

:hysterical2: look at my right hand....OMG. :hysterical2:

I'm sure you guys are there are as proud of your Spouse or GF as you are of your GT500....so let's take a look...

Here is my GT500, and, if you look close, my girlfriend 'Matie Mae' in her special spot!!! :censored:

Matie is really special. She has sultry black hair, loves to go for long drives, snuggles next to me on the couch, and greats me warmly in 'what God gave her' when I get home.

post-8327-1180982595_thumb.jpg

post-8327-1180982595_thumb.jpg

It's getting me dizzy! C'mon - bring back condom boy.

Anyone seen Snoop? Or Grabber? They're up to something. Maybe they're each flying out to each other's houses and will assume each other's identities. :hysterical2:

As we speak, they're communicating via Labtops! :hysterical2:

Archived