TEAM SHELBY FORUM

post pictures of your wife or girlfriend.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets get this thing started again!

here is the picture of the dress i bought my wife as a gift...<for me lol>

black%20dress1.jpg

and this is her in it..

Resize%20of%20newdress.jpg

THAT'S A NICE LOOKING STAIRCASE YOU GOT THERE!

Well, first I got to get on or off the fence on the 40th thingy. Because I want Louder Mufflers like the Borla's Then there is the steeda Control arm. and some mirror covers. I want the CAI and tune also.

Does anyone have a pic of the mirror covers????

THAT'S A NICE LOOKING STAIRCASE YOU GOT THERE!

Does anyone have a pic of the mirror covers????

Go to the PIC"s thread. Chris has them posted on his GO. They look great. I just ordered some.

That's in another thread, but with Grabber messing up all the threads it is hard to tell where I saw it. I think in the mods. section. I think the link is www.midwestautogear.com

:redcard: Are you calling the kettle black again you Thread Hacker Boy. :hysterical:

Go to the PIC"s thread. Chris has them posted on his GO. They look great. I just ordered some.

:redcard: Are you calling the kettle black again you Thread Hacker Boy. :hysterical:

I just visited ebay and a forum post with pics. I saw both the full and the half-size covers. Man, I need a lottery win for all the goodies available to do a makeover on my beautiful dream car. I must be crazy...checking my med intake now.

I just visited ebay and a forum post with pics. I saw both the full and the half-size covers. Man, I need a lottery win for all the goodies available to do a makeover on my beautiful dream car. I must be crazy...checking my med intake now.

I am going on a internet shopping spree today. It is Christmas. :happy feet:

Joe - for God's sake, man - get your priorities straight! I may need you for a holiday Op. :rant:

Take a guess on the target of the Op! :spiteful:

I want my big TV back. :rant:

I'm there for ya Ruf! I'll parachute in to whatever hot zone you need me for... maybe MYGT500's backyard for a closeup of that dress?!?!?

Hey Guys,

Go back to page 12, it's UP again.......uuuhhhhh!! I mean... the pool picture is up again..... :censored: just noticed I'm up again, too. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

No tan lines........I bet this isn't her first rodeo!!!!!!

Gone again :cry:

:censored::censored::censored: I missed it again!! Anyone want to PM me a copy?? Curiosity is killin' me here!

To quote Jimi - "Hey, Joe!"

I hope you had a good Christmas.

The Op? I'm keeping the dogs and the house - so stand down! Thanks for the backup, though. :happy feet:

You too, Ruf.

"I'm goin down to shoot my ol' lady. I caught her messen' round with another man!"

I'm there for ya Ruf! I'll parachute in to whatever hot zone you need me for... maybe MYGT500's backyard for a closeup of that dress?!?!?

:censored::censored::censored: I missed it again!! Anyone want to PM me a copy?? Curiosity is killin' me here!

Make that two copies.

Archived