TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DAVID LETTERMAN

Negative Ghost rider. That would be the Dems who gutted the intelligence community and, prohibited them from talking to each other.

As far as letterman goes, your right, he apologized and Sarah accepted. Nuff said

"Ghost rider"??????????Good Nicholus Cage Movie to rent if you havn't seen it...........

And your right about Letterman........Can't see good reason for this topic to exist from the start........

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim, I'm not blindly following anyone. I think for myself and if I didn't, I would just nod my head in agreement like many here do.

One thing to remember about the democrats is for the last 2 years is they had a slim majority in the house and the senate was tied. All the people controlling the oil industry like the Sec of Energy, Commerce etc. are Bush appointees. The dems really controlled nothing.

The GOP and the people who supported them don't want to face reality. They ran this ship into the rocks and now they are trying to blame the deck hands. I don't buy it.

As far as deficit spending, its the GOP all the way, not even close. Every time the GOP gets in power they run up a huge deficit. Its a fact.

http://www.todaysfinancialnews.com/politic...-more-3935.html

Baltimore — (TFN): Republicans like to call themselves the party of fiscal discipline. But if you dig into the numbers, you might find some surprises.

Since 1938, Democrats increased the budget deficit by about 8.3 percent, while Republicans grew the deficit by 9.7 percent - almost a 20 percent increase.

Perhaps most startling is what’s happened since 1946.

From 1946 to today, Democratic presidents pushed the deficit up by 3.2 percent per year. Meanwhile, Republican presidents increased the budget deficit by 9.7 percent. In other words, since 1946, Republican presidents have outspent Democratic presidents by almost 3 to 1. So much for the party of fiscal discipline.

This matters to you, because huge budget deficits decrease the value of the U.S. dollar.

Now, take a look at this graph, it will really open you eyes to how much Bush spent.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3015540/US-Budge...lus-1960present

In your post you regard me as a partisan democrat, you say "your party". Thats not really the case. Neither party represents my beliefs, the democrats are just the lessor of 2 evils.

Sarah Palin: She's not too bright. Some one said, what about her "acomplishments"...havent heard back on that one yet. What are they?

Anyway, this horse is beat.

KC666

:rockon:

Tim, I'm not blindly following anyone. I think for myself and if I didn't, I would just nod my head in agreement like many here do.

One thing to remember about the democrats is for the last 2 years is they had a slim majority in the house and the senate was tied. All the people controlling the oil industry like the Sec of Energy, Commerce etc. are Bush appointees. The dems really controlled nothing.

The GOP and the people who supported them don't want to face reality. They ran this ship into the rocks and now they are trying to blame the deck hands. I don't buy it.

As far as deficit spending, its the GOP all the way, not even close. Every time the GOP gets in power they run up a huge deficit. Its a fact.

http://www.todaysfinancialnews.com/politic...-more-3935.html

Baltimore — (TFN): Republicans like to call themselves the party of fiscal discipline. But if you dig into the numbers, you might find some surprises.

Since 1938, Democrats increased the budget deficit by about 8.3 percent, while Republicans grew the deficit by 9.7 percent - almost a 20 percent increase.

Perhaps most startling is what’s happened since 1946.

From 1946 to today, Democratic presidents pushed the deficit up by 3.2 percent per year. Meanwhile, Republican presidents increased the budget deficit by 9.7 percent. In other words, since 1946, Republican presidents have outspent Democratic presidents by almost 3 to 1. So much for the party of fiscal discipline.

This matters to you, because huge budget deficits decrease the value of the U.S. dollar.

Now, take a look at this graph, it will really open you eyes to how much Bush spent.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3015540/US-Budge...lus-1960present

In your post you regard me as a partisan democrat, you say "your party". Thats not really the case. Neither party represents my beliefs, the democrats are just the lessor of 2 evils.

Sarah Palin: She's not too bright. Some one said, what about her "acomplishments"...havent heard back on that one yet. What are they?

Anyway, this horse is beat.

KC666

:rockon:

Ill take you at your word. I feel the same except I see Repulicans as the best answer. Lately, I admit, I dont see much difference

Archived