TEAM SHELBY FORUM

787 Dreamliner

I was wondering if any Boeing guys might know when the 787 will take it's maiden flight?

It seems Boeing is tight lipped with anything to do with the 787.

The airplane rolled out on July 8 2007 (7/8/7) and has 860 orders but hasn't left the ground.

There was a rumor floating around that it flew yesterday, but it turned out it was a triple 7 with flight #787.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE787

Thanks for any inside information......... :ninja:

I've been told by someone on the project that there are SERIOUS issues and they are hoping that the FAA will let them fly it even though it isn't built to proper spec. as the production aircraft.

I hope you're kidding. :doh:

Fav plane I like flying in is the 767. :happy feet:

I've been told by someone on the project that there are SERIOUS issues and they are hoping that the FAA will let them fly it even though it isn't built to proper spec. as the production aircraft.

Any hints?????

Would that be a sell or a hold of Boeing stock?

The guy was VERY concerned on the effects of this. Probably a long term "Hold" it's a good plane, in the shorter term "sell". He said if they FAA wouldn't let this one fly the'd need to build another for testing, that could further delay things.

I like that spunky lil 757 as my favorite.

The guy was VERY concerned on the effects of this. Probably a long term "Hold" it's a good plane, in the shorter term "sell". He said if they FAA wouldn't let this one fly the'd need to build another for testing, that could further delay things.

I like that spunky lil 757 as my favorite.

Thanks for the 787 information!

If the #1 plane can't fly is the #2 plane close to flying condition?

I agree with you on the 757, it can fly like a fighter plane.

Archived