TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Criminal rights - Lawsuit

I don't know if anyone caught this story but criminal is in legal battle with the family of the parents that he killed. The perp answered an ad that the couple post over a car for sale. He ask them to meet him at a location and killed to steal the vehicle he then sign the title over to himself. He been trying to drag them to court saying that he is the owner of the just becaused he killed them he has the title and the car is his. So he gets to harass the family and waste are tax dollars cause he has rights amazing the law at work again for the criminals.

The Story that I read Yesterday was that it was a Classic Chevy Truck and He Killed the Owner (one Person) and he is sueing to get the Truck even though it was proven that he forged the Title.

Isn't the Law a great tool for criminals :banghead: The liberals will change it after something affects them !!! God Bless America the land of the liberals.

I thought it was husband and wife !! Will look it up again but still you can't make this $hit up.

Archived